1. Youtuber Party

Chapter 1: Youtuber Party

Zoe's POV:

"Thank's for watching, please give this video a huge thumbs up and leave a comment. Links are in the description! Byeee!" I waved at the Canon EOS 600D camera that I sat opposite in my cream coloured room. The lights I had invested in to create a more professional look for my videos quickly dimmed out as I pressed the off switch. I stopped the camera recording on a little remote and got up to take the camera off the tripod.

You may be wondering...what are you doing? Who are you and why were you talking to a camera?

Well my name is Zoe Sugg, I am 22 years old, 5ft 4 and a YouTuber. Being a YouTuber basically meant my job was sitting in my room, or with other YouTuber's elsewhere and recording a video with content such a beauty, collaborations, reviews and similar things. Enough of the business stuff. I came across being a youtuber after I started my blog which became popular; I guess a few people seem to like my videos as I now have over 500,000 subscribers. I still find it hard to believe that many people know I exist yet alone give up their time to watch something I create.

My brother, Joe Sugg, also is a youtuber mostly known as 'ThatcherJoe' to many. Over my time on youtube I had become close friend with many other youtubers, but most my best friend, Louise. She contacted me a few years ago about my blog, we started talking and next thing you know we are besties. She's my chummy and always there for me. Louise, also known as 'sprinkleofglitter' on youtube is married, she is a little older than me and has the cutest little daughter called Darcy.

The reason I am bringing this all up is because Louise, Joe and I are all heading off to a youtuber meet up. It's not a meet of greet with viewers or anything, it's basically a youtube party that all the well-known youtubers get together and have a drink/party in a club and get to know each other. See, I'm kind of nervous about this because I haven't been on youtube nearly as long as most of these people that are going, they will all know each other and I will just be standing there like a potato. At least I have my chummy to keep me company.

"ZOEEE!"Joe shouted from outside the door.

"Joe?" I chuckled.

The door to my room flung open and there stood my dearest brother Joe. Dressed in faded blue jeans and a button down shirt, he glanced at me and continued talking.

"You finished recording now? Can we go, please!" Joe begged.

"Yep, I'm done. Let's goooo!" I cheerily replied.

I took a quick glance in the mirror and I picked up my bag. I was wearing skin tight, black disco pants from American apparel and a white shirt that said 'Zz' on from American apparel as well. My hair was dark brunette at the top and faded down into blonde ombre at the bottom. I had on my usual makeup along with my classic red lipstick.
I slipped on a pair of heeled boots and made my way out the door.

 ___________________________________________________________________________

Me and Joe had finally arrived at the bar after driving down and parking. I slipped out my phone and texted Louise asking where she was as she agreed to meet us before going in. There was a small tap on my shoulder and I spun round to see a smiling Louise.

"CHUMMY!" Louise squealed.

I instantly jumped at her and greeted her with a hug "Louiseee!" I smiled.

Louise had hair similar to mine and blonde dip dye at the ends.

We started making our way inside, coming up to the bar. I looked around and recognized many faces from which I had seen on youtube.

I started at the end of the bar seeing Jack and Finn chatting together, next to them was Louis Cole, Sam Pepper, Mazzi Maz, Jim and Tanya, then at the end of the bar was a group of boys chatting away which Joe had gone to join. Marcus Butler, Chai, Casper Lee, and Alfie Deyes. I blushed slightly as my eyes landed on Alfie. I had secretly thought he was cute when I watched his videos.

Over in the corner were two tall guys I recognised as Dan and Phil. There were a few other people I didn't recognise sprinkled about the room. A wave of nervousness suddenly washed over me as I didn't know which group I fit into. I didn't really know any of these people apart from Joe and Louise very well, I had only tweeted or messaged a few of them a little.
I relaxed as Louise took my arm and led me over to the table Joe was at with Marcus, Chai, Casper and Alfie. I guessed the point of these nights was so we could all get to know each other, then film collaboration's and boost our audience.  

As me a Louise got closer, the boy's conversation seemed to dim slightly as they all looked up at us as we took a seat.

"Hi" I nervously greeted.

Wow Zoe, really great first impression there, real smooth.

"Guys, this is my sister Zoe" Joe told them and the atmosphere seemed to become less tense...well actually I think it was just me feeling that.

"Hi, I'm Casper" a South African accent voiced from a blonde boy sat to the right of me.

He gave me a cheeky smile and I giggled a bit. Giggled...really Zoe?

"My names Chai" a boy with brunette and slightly tinted red hair chuckled. This seemed to make the rest of the boys at the table laugh and I had no clue why so I just smiled and nodded going along with it.

"Was sup, I'm Marcus" a slightly older looking boy with a quiff nodded at me, smiling.

A lump got stuck in my throat slightly as I realized Alfie was going to speak next.

I looked up from my lashes as my gaze stuck on his face.

"Hi Zoe, I'm Alfie." Alfie had a big smiled planted on his face and his face screwed up in embarrassment as he suddenly got nudged under the table by Marcus who was wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"So, Joe?" Casper asked "Seen any good thatched houses recently?" This brought the table into laughter.

I think I'm going to like this YouTube thing.

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 
Leave me a comment below of what you thought and anything you wanna say!

Also vote and fan for more, it really helps me out :)

Links are below:

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Tumblr: @K8ekatie
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Instagram: Katie_tyler
Snapchat: katie_madeline

(IF YOU WANT TO MESSAGE ME) Kik: katie_madeline

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN and THANK YOU FOR READING!