18. Phone Call

Chapter 18:

Zoe’s POV

“Mr Alfred Deyes.”

I seemed to forget that the camera was still recording us because I suddenly let out a high pitched squeal.

“Do I pick up? Louise, Louise! What do I do?” I rushed out, panicking.

But by the time I had finished my little episode the phone had stopped ringing and I let out a deep breath I had been holding.

I didn't know why I had gotten so nervouse simply over my phone ringing...daym feelings for Alfie.

“Well I guess that answers your question…” Louise said quietly. There was a small pause where we looked at each other in the eye. Then burst out laughing.

“A Day in the life of Zoella, folks!” I chuckled out.

We both calmed down enough from laughing when Louise questioned “Did he leave a voicemail?”

I looked down at my phone, then back up to Louise shaking my head no.

Then a beep came through, signalling I had a text message.

“It’s him!” I exclaimed to Louise.

“What’s it say?” she said excitedly.

“I don’t know!” I replied back in the same tone.

She looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh” I quickly answered, looking down and opening the text message.

Hey Zoe, it’s Alfie if you didn’t already know from the caller ID…but you probably did.
Just rung you wondering if you wanna hang out sometime? Let me know (:
Alfie xx

I read the text aloud to Louise, then looking up at her to see what I should do next.

“Okay, don’t reply now! You don’t want to seem too eager!” she advised me “But,” she continued “tweet something like ‘just filming  new video with Louise…’ so he doesn’t think your ignoring him!”

“Okay, good idea!” I thanked her, clicking onto the twitter app.

“@Zozeebo: Just filming my new video for this week with @sprinkleofglitter right now! Will be up this weekend! (:”

I showed Louise the tweet on my phone, she nodded in approval and I clicked the tweet button.

“Okay, text him back when we finish the video, that way you can apologise for not replying because your phone was off!” Louise said.

Something suddenly clicked in my mind as I faced the recording camera “Shit, defiantly editing that out!” I laughed.

Louise popped her blindfold back on and continued doing my makeup. Around 10 minutes later we had finished the video, I pressed stop on the camera and put it away in my bag, then folding up Louise’s tripod and putting it to the side.

I picked up my phone and joined Louise in sitting on the couch. I brought up Alfie’s text.

“Okay how about this…?” I asked Louise.

Hey Alfie, I got your call, sorry I couldn’t answer me and Louise were filming a video (:
I would love to hang out sometime, when are you free? I’m coming back from Louise’s tomorrow night so will b free after then!

Zoe xx

I glanced up at Louise, making sure I didn’t sound like a total twat.

She nodded in approval, like she had done many times today. I laughed at her expression.

“You really like him, don’t you?” She questioned, softly.

I could feel a blush rise on my cheeks “I guess…”

“YOU TOTALLY LIKE HIM!” She accused, laughing.

“Shut up!” I mimicked.

We both started giggling until there was a knock on the door.

Matt poked his head round while Darcy came toddling in.

“Darcy wants to go to the park, you girls want to come?” Matt asked.

Louise turned to me and I nodded my head “Good excuse to go on the swings” I smiled.

We all started laughing, imagining me at the park. By myself. On the swings. With no child. Would be pretty strange…

A/N: Sorry it's kinda of short, i'm just not feeling in writing mode today! Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Only got 3 comments on the last chapter, really want to boost it up if thats okay :D This story is quickly over taking my one direction fan fiction which today hit 17,000 reads! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12,500 READS ON THIS STORY! THATS AMAZINGGGGG

COMMENT OF LAST CHAPTER:  Need more comments and opinions and stuff to do this xxx (dont mean to sound ungreatful/rude or anything! im sorry x

COMMENT OF THE CHAPTER: Where did you find this story? Tumblr, twitter, a list on wattpad?? Comment below + what your thoughts are on this chapter and my favorite comment will get a shoutout in the next chapter :D

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Instgram: Katie_tyler
Tumblr: 50shadesofdeyes
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Snapchat: Katie_madeline
Message me on kik: katie_madeline