46. Vidcon (Day 2)

(I need some help coming up with a new youtube name, I've said in previous chapters asking if you guys would watch it....can't think of a channel name and really need some help! Comment suggestions??) <3

Chapter 46: Vidcon (day 2)

Louise and I had headed back to our room to get all dressed up for the dinner we were sharing with the majority of other youtubers at vidcon.

I had chosen a white and mint green striped dress with my hair in a messy pony tail and makeup not too overdone.

Louise, Alfie, Marcus, Joe and I were headed over there together. When we left Tyler and Sawyer’s hotel room we had agreed to meet them at the hotel.

Apparently the restaurant we were going to was famous for having garlic in everything on the menu, I’m a pretty fussy eater and since my diet really only consists of pizza, I was hoping I was actually going to like something.

We walked down the street, now approaching the restaurant. It had a retro vibe, with bright lights everywhere and many plants inside.

“Zoe!” I heard an excited voice come from behind us.

I turned round instantly and saw Troye running, with Tyler panting trying to keep up with him, I couldn’t help but snicker a little. Just a little…

“Heya!” I called back, the others all greeted the two as well.

I frowned “Where’s Sawyer?”

Tyler rolled his eyes “Doing his hair, he’ll be here soon…”

“Or in half an hour!” Troye added.

Troye was so fricking cute I could adopt him! Hmmm….adopt him, then Alfie would be his Dad. A child with Alfie, that sounds good….

OH MY GOD, ZOE.

I inwardly shook my head of these thoughts and smiled hesitantly at Troye who was smirking at me.

“Erm, let’s go in!” I suggested.

The others followed me in; I looked around and saw a long table, like really long. The waiters here clearly had pushed 3 tables together to make it big enough for all of us.

Sitting at the table was Joey Graceffa, Caspar Lee, Louis Cole, Tanya and Jim, Grace Helbig, Dan and Phil, Bertie Gilbert and finally Jack and Finn, there were just enough spaces left for us.

I went and sat down next to Jack, and Alfie sat on the other side of me.

“Hi!” I smiled at Jack.

His eyes shone a little brighter as he greeted me “Hey, Zoe!”

“I didn’t think I’d bump into you again so soon.” I jokingly winked at him.

“Well, what the heart wants, the heart gets.” He smirked a little.

I didn’t really know what he meant by this, my brain wasn’t processing it. So I just did that awkward laugh thing while nodding pretending I’d heard what he said.

My attention was turned to a nervous looking, brunette waitress who looked rather daunted by the number of people at our table.

“Ready to order?” she smiled.

“Coke”

“Beer”

“Lemonade”

“Sparkling water”

“Red wine”

“Pepsi”

“Coke”

“Water”