11. The Pier

Chapter 11: The Pier

Chai had a look of shock on his face as my cart whacked into the side of him, budging his cart over. The look of shock soon turned into a smirk as he hit the accelerator and charged after me. I quickly dodged his aim and he ended up whacking into an angry looking dad with a now crying toddler.

Oops.

I saw Marcus on the horizon and quickly dodged some people and hit the back of him, which made my cart swerve round in the wrong direction. I let out a scream as my cart then hit Alfie’s.  We both burst out laughing, turning our dodgems round to get out of the pile up.  All our carts started to slow down to a stop which meant our go was over. I unclipped my seatbelt and hauled myself out of the cart.

“Looks like I won…” I smirked at the boys.

“No way! You get disqualified for pushing me into a man with a child!” Chai defended.

This brought on another round of laughter.

Alfie pointed over to the roller coaster “Let’s go on that!”

The roller coaster was right next to the edge of the pier and when you were on it, looked as if you would fall off into the deep sea below. I gulped.

The boys all started walking over to the roller-coaster and I followed, we waiting in line for the next car to come round.

The seats were in fours. Oh.

The four boys started to get onto the seat, and then Alfie turned round back to me and signalled to me to get into the seats behind Marcus, Joe and Chai with him. I smiled appreciatively.

The guy that was running the rollercoaster strapped us in, but the bar was really loose and I felt like I was going to fall out.

The ride jolted to a start and continued to go up a steep height until it was at the top. It suddenly dropped and I let out a scream as along with this the cart started spinning in different directions, it came to the edge of the pier and quickly spun round as if we were going to drop into the ocean. I could hear Alfie laughing while I was screaming for my life.

The cart kept spinning and it made me really dizzy, finally it came to a stop and I jumped out as soon as possible. It seemed the other boys heard me screaming as well because they came off the ride in hysterics.

I pouted while they all continued to laugh…

Finally they stopped, an odd chuckle escaping a few moments later.

“Fish and chips on the beach?” Chai suggested.

“YES BOI!” Joe agreed.

We walked along the pier and along the beach to the fish and chip shop where we all got some then made our way to the pebbly beach.

We all sat down in a line and I got my iphone out and took a picture of the beach.

“Zoe!” Joe called to me, pulling a funny face.

I snapped a picture of him, laughing then took a picture of all the boys sat down, stuffing their faces.

Alfie took my phone from me and leaned in next to me, turning around the camera and taking a picture of us.

I gave a goofy smile and stuck my tongue out and Alfie bit his lip. Classic Alfie.

He gave my phone back, and as I started eating my fish and chips I posted the picture on Instagram and shared it on my facebook and twitter accounts.

We were all talking about youtube stuff when I heard a “Um, excuse me?” 2 girls around the age of 15-16 came up to us.

“Hello!” we all said.

“Um, I watch all your youtube videos, I was wondering if I could get a picture?” the other girl asked sweetly.

“Sure!” Marcus stood up.

“Thanks for watching our videos!” Alfie joined.

“Great to meet you girls” I smiled as I stood up and joined for the picture.

Before long, it seemed we had created a bit of a crowd, all teenage girls and a few boys asking and waiting for pictures with us.

After a few minutes I looked round and only saw Alfie a few metres away from me, still taking pictures but Joe, Chai and Marcus were nowhere to be seen…

 A/N: Enjoyyy!

COMMENT OF THE LAST CHAPTER: MISSSARAHSPY thank you for you support :D 

**********************IMPORTANT: ****************

I want to thank YOU so much for contributing to bringing this book to 5,200 reads! I never thought this many people would read it, let alone enjoy it!
Thank you all so much for your kind and supportive comments such as saying this is your favorite Zalfie fan fiction, that honestly means SO MUCH to me!
Cant wait for Joe and Zoe's new video tonight :D woop!

Its so nice to meet some of you on snapchat and kik and twitter so if you havn't all ready contact me, really want to know you lot :)

Okay i'm going to set a challenge, lets see if we can get this story to 6,000 by the end of monday night! If that happens I will post 2 updates in 1 day! And want to see how many comments i can get for this chapter!

Do what you have to, post the link to this story on any facebook apges, your twitter, tumblr, and tag me in a tweet @malikgangUK so i can thank you! THIS IS AN AMAZING GOAL FOR ME!! XX

Sorry authors note is so long here us usual links:

COMMENT OF THE DAY: Where did you find this story? Tumblr, twitter, a list on wattpad?? Comment below + what your thoughts are on this chapter and my favorite comment will get a shoutout in the next chapter :D

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Instgram: Katie_tyler
Tumblr: 50shadesofdeyes
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Snapchat: Katie_madeline
Message me on kik: katie_madeline