48. The Last Days

Chapter 48: The Last days

We had one more day left at Vidcon; our main stage performance was today then tomorrow we were off to a guest house some of the other youtubers had rented out so we could all hang out and film collabs together, it sounded pretty fun.

Louise and I were getting ready for the main stage, doing our makeup and hair. Jim, Tanya, Alfie, Joe and Tyler were in our hotel room, hanging out with us before we went off. Alfie and Jim had their vlog camera’s out, I was on my laptop checking my twitter and replying to some of my mentions and favoriting viewers tweets that had messaged me with a picture of us meeting the other day.

I closed down twitter and Louise called me.

“Zoe, come help me with this mess of my hair!” she pouted.

I abandoned my laptop and went over to help her. I helped Louise untangle the knots and straighten her hair into a ponytail at the same time I threw mine up into a high pony tail.

“Zoe!” Jim called, pointing his vlog camera at me, now sitting on my bed by my laptop.

“Hey guys!” I waved to his camera.

“Are you nervous for the main stage?” he asked.

I nodded frantically laughing “But Jim, here, is hosting it! So he should be most nervous!” I stuck my tongue out.

Jim popped his camera away and we left the room, heading on our way to the main stage.

The performance went pretty well, there were a few slip ups but it was fun. We answered some questions viewers had asked us on the big projector and the boys even got their makeup done by fans!

We were now back in the hotel room, relaxing after the performance. Tyler, Louise, Troye, Alfie and I were all in here, all on our laptop’s and editing vlogs or videos.

Louise seemed a bit upset, I think she was homesick but I didn’t want to bring it up infront of everyone. She seemed okay, but once someone brings it up you start getting all emotional so I thought I would leave it for a bit.

I looked across the room at Troye and Tyler who were sharing the little sofa/love seat, they kept exchanging glances and smiling.

“Please tell me that Troyler is a thing?” I pleaded, chuckling.

I was glad neither Troye nor Tyler were offended by my outburst but instead laughed.

Tyler shrugged “Y’all are just gonna have to wait and see!” he winked at Troye who blushed.

“Aww!” Tyler cooed at him, wrapping his arm around Troye’s shoulders and hugging him.

I noticed when I looked back up from my laptop a few minutes later that Tyler’s arm still hadn’t left Troye’s shoulders, this made me smile.

“Yay, I’m finally ready to upload!” I cheered, after a good hour of editing my vlog.

“You go girl!” Troye exclaimed.

I couldn’t help but laugh at this.

Vidcon had been so fun; I had made a few new internet friends for real. It was cool to have friends that weren’t from England; I’d never had that before.

I put my laptop on the bedside table when Alfie came over and laid on my bed with me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and bringing me in to cuddle his chest.

I bent up and kissed his lips lightly but quickly then brought my head back down to his chest.

“Y’all are too much!” Tyler exclaimed.

“Just because you’re jealous!” Troye shot back.

“We should double date!” Alfie grinned.

“Ya know what, Mr Deyes..!” Troye said sassily.

I burst out laughing at Troye, he was so cute.

Troye frowned at me and shook his head, disappointed and put on a fake pout.

Suddenly Tyler grabbed Troye’s face and pecked him on his lips, making his pout disappear.

It was so quick I could barely even tell it happened.

Troye’s eyes were wide and a blush appeared on his cheeks.

I raised my eyebrow at Tyler.

“What? He was pouting!”

*I filmed a ZALFIE Q&A video on questions you guys asked me over on my youtube channel: video at side*

A/N: Sorry it was short, but it kind of needed to be with the plan I’ve got for the last two chapters….that’s right only two more chapters till it is finished.

What do you guys think of the TROYLER parts :’)

Also, if you guys want a sequel please comment suggestions of titles the sequel to this book should be, I need some help!

Thank you for HALF A MILLION READS and for making me WIN THE WATTY AWARDS. You guys are literally the best fans/readers/whatever you wanna be called!

Love you! If you missed the twit cam and want me to do another one this week comment below twitcam! Xx

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO READING LIST

FAN X

( 30 comments and 40 votes before next update pleaseee!)

Twitter: @malikgangUK
Youtube: Katchats
Tumblr: 50shadesofdeyes
Facebook: kmteenager
Kik: Katie_madeline