47. Vidcon (Day 3)

Chapter 47: Vidcon Day 3 (Meeting the fans)

Today was the day.

The day vidcon actually started. Louise, Tanya and I had a joint meet up as we were all “beauty guru’s”. I adjusted my vidcon lanyard around my neck and looked at myself in the mirror on final time.

I was wearing a white, flowy, embellished dress, my rose gold Michal Kors watch and a gold statement necklace. My hair was done up into a high pony tail and I had my every day makeup on.

I hadn’t seen Alfie since yesterday and was really starting to miss him; it was weird not seeing him and being with him nearly all the time.

“Ready to go?” Louise appeared from the bathroom, handbag attached to arm.

I nodded, picking up my phone and purse and putting them in a little shoulder bag and exiting the room. As Louise shut the door behind her, I spotted Jim and Tanya leaving their room at the same time.

“Tan!” I called.

She turned round simultaneously with Jim and they both greeted us with big smiles.

“Heya! It’s so exciting how we have a joint meetup!” Tanya squealed.

I laughed along with Jim, Tanya got excited pretty easily.

We started walking down the hotel corridor, towards the exit.

“You know how Marcus, Alfie, Joe and Jim have a joint meet up? Marcus was saying earlier how he and the other boys were going down to the gym early this morning for a quick workout before!” Tanya was laughing.

“But of course, I didn’t need to go…” Jim trailed off, flexing his arm muscles.

Tanya must have got it wrong, Alfie wasn’t having a joint meet up with the other boys today, he would have mentioned it.

“Oh, maybe Alfie just went down to the gym to join them, he doesn’t have a joint meet up today.” I informed Tanya with a small smile.

Tanya slowed her pace; we were near the exit of the hotel now “He does, well that’s what it said on the programme, they updated it last night because Tyler’s meet up changed to tomorrow.” Tanya looked at me, confused.

“Oh.” I said monotonously, I slipped my eyesight down so I was now looking at the patterned carpet, still walking.

“Alfie didn’t tell you?” Tanya asked, now concerned.

I looked back to realize Louise and Jim were now in full conversation, although Louise briskly gave me a worried look.

I shook my head “No, he didn’t.” I awkwardly replied.

Tanya bit her lip “I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about, once you got back last night he didn’t see you, and he might not of had a chance this morning as he went to the gym?” she suggested.