25. Caspar

Chapter 25: Caspar

Zoe’s POV:

I clicked onto the camera app and I raised my phone up to Alfie and Darcy, they looked adorable.

Alfie paused and looked up at me with a smile on his face.

“Sorry, but that was too cute to miss!” I admitted sheepishly.

“It was pretty cute…” Alfie smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and then looked at the time on my phone.

“I should probably get packing soon, I said to Joe I would be back today and it’s gonna take a few hours to drive home.” I said sadly.

Alfie sighed and put Darcy back down on her feet “Me too, Brighton is a while away.”

Louise came into the room and picked Darcy up and placed her on her hip “What time are you guys setting off?” she asked.

“Right about now actually, I just need to pack my stuff up then I need to set off.” I pouted and went up to hug Louise.

“I’ll miss you, chummy!” She hugged me back and Darcy hugged my pea head.

I chuckled “Miss you too chummy!”

I turned round and Alfie was already starting to pack his things up, I walked upstairs into the spare bedroom that had my bags in and put my pyjamas and toiletries in my overnight bag.

I checked around the room one final time to make sure I had packed everything. I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder, picking up my car keys in the process and started walking down the stairs.

Louise was waiting at the bottom and smiled sadly at me “Till next time!” she chuckled.

“Thanks for having me, it was really fun!” I thanked her, pulling her in for a hug.

“My pleasure!” Louise insisted.

“Thank you for inviting me too, Louise! This trip exceeded my expectations.” Alfie said cheekily, winking at me.

“Oi, you!” I poked him in the chest, laughing.

“Well I best be off, I’ll see you soon and we should all meet up again soon!” I smiled, Alfie and Louise agreeing.

I waved and said goodbye again as Alfie followed out the door to our cars.

His arms wrapped around me “When will I get to see my beautiful girlfriend again?” He questioned.

I blushed slightly at his comment “Soon, we can skype and arrange it?” I suggested.

“Sounds good!” he kissed my head.

“See you soon!” I waved, already missing him as he walked to his car.

I unlocked the door and got in, turning the keys in the ignition and reversing out the driveway and started the long drive home.

.

.

.

I finally got home and locked my car then walked up to the front door and got my keys out.

“Hi, I’m back!” I called out through the house.

“Heya, how was it?” Joe called from the sitting room.

“Good thanks! I- Oh hi, Caspar right?” I saw a tall, blonde boy that I recognized from the youtube party with Joe playing an xbox game.

“Hey, Zoe, right?” Caspar replied in a South African accent and turned his head away from the screen and smiled at me.