42. Inner Thoughts

Dont forget to vote through the WATTY AWARDS SHOWCASE! (voting on this chapter doesn't actually count towards the watty awards!

Chapter 42: Inner thoughts

Alfie’s POV

I was looking down at the bed sheets, trying to hide my blush from Zoe…I mean I need to keep manly.

My phone buzzed, signalling I had a message. I grabbed my phone quickly and rolled over on my bed, checking my message.

Hey man,
Sure I’m free to come hang out with you+zoe
but niomi’s with me, that cool?
Marcus

I looked back up at Zoe, god she looked so cute in her little skirt and my t-shirt.

“Marcus said he’s free but is it okay if Niomi, his girlfriend comes too?” I asked Zoe, softly.

She nodded her little pea head and seemed excited “Yay, now I won’t be stuck all alone with you boys!” she clapped her hands together.

I frowned at her “Hey! We’re not that bad!”

She giggled again, god her laugh was so cute. An instant smirk came on my face as my thoughts drifted back to last night, she was such a tease but I will defiantly get her back for that.

I was brought out of my thoughts again when my phone buzzed, I unlocked it again and read a message.

Yo,
Yeah boi im free…I always am :(
Where we meeting?
Chai

I snickered at his text and it reminded me I needed to text Marcus back, I sent them both a text telling them all to meet at the front of the pier.

I tucked my phone in my jeans pocket and rolled back over to Zoe “Let’s get Joe and get out then!”

“Let’s!” Zoe replied with a cute smile on her face.

We both tiptoed through the house to the room Joe was staying I turned to Zoe, with my hand on the doorknob and with my other hand, counted down from 3.

“3”

“2”

“1”

We barged the door open and screamed at Joe, scaring him.

“WHAT THE-“he shouted out.

Zoe and I were in hysterics, the look on his face was priceless.

Joe rolled his eyes and sigh “So I hear we are going into Brighton then?”

I frowned, he was quick! “How did you know that?”

“Marcus texted me…thanks for mentioning it!” he replied sarcastically.

My relationship with Joe had turned a little weird; we were good friends before this whole thing with Zoe and I had happened but I couldn’t help but feel a little awkward now we were dating. It left Joe and I on ‘sister’s boyfriend’ and ‘sisters brother’ terms. It was a little uncomfortable.

Now that I looked at Joe, he was actually already up and dressed and ready to go out.

“Let’s go then!” I announced, making my way downstairs. I already had my wallet and phone in my pocket so I didn’t need anything else apart from car keys.

I picked them up and went outside to the car, Joe shut the door behind him and I got in the car, Zoe sitting in the front and Joe in the back.

Then we were driving off to Brighton!

A/N: Please don’t tell me this is a really bad, short, shitty chapter because I already know…I’m sorry.

I’ve had such a lack of ideas recently and just needed to get this out the way…I’m debating skipping a chunk until vidcon because that’s when things actually happen. Would anyone mind?

Also..i need some help. Did Zalfie get found out by Jim showing the picture in his vlog at playlist or vidcon??

Thank you and I’m sorry again!

Also, I’m thinking of doing a Q&A post or even youtube video as I get asked a lot of questions but its not really possible to reply to all of them on the chapters.

So please, if you have a question comment below or go over to my Zalfie Q&A book and comment, it will be in the external link!

Twitter: @malikgangUK