9. Edited

Chapter 9:

As I got to my room I sat down on my bed and got out my camera and logged onto my laptop. I took out the SD card from my camera and put it into my mac book, bringing up my editing software. I started with Alfie and I’s footage and dragged clip by clip into the editing timeline. I couldn’t help but laugh at some parts of the video as I saw my expression or the looks Alfie was giving the camera. I saved some bits onto another folder and decided I would make a bloopers video later. I had to edit over 10 minutes worth of footage that wasn’t needed out, and then cut down some other parts, then adding music into the background. Finally I got onto the end cards and put an in video of one of my other videos, and also a little clip that I would link to Alfie’s video, then typing in the options and 1 hour later I was finished editing. It takes a lot more work than most people think, but it’s something I enjoy doing ; admittedly I enjoy filming it more and then receiving the feedback, but hey ho it’s something that needs to be done.

I saved the video into a folder then logged onto facebook, checking my notifications. Just some likes on my pictures and Farmville requests…

I scrolled through my chat list and found Alfie Deyes.

Heya Alfie :)
Just finished editing our video, let me know when you’re done and when you want to upload! Xx

Two kisses…yolo.

Then I logged into twitter and tweeted: “@zozeebo: Hey guys” sorry no video this Sunday but will upload soon with a special guest!! Oooooo!!!xx”

I spent the next hour just watching videos from my subscription box on youtube.

It was only until Joe called me down for dinner that I realized how dark it had gotten and what the time was…wow when you’re on the internet you really are on a different planet!

I left my laptop on my bed and headed downstairs. I saw my parents at the dinner table.

“Oh hi Mum and Dad, thanks for telling me you were home!” I said sarcastically.

My parents glanced at each other then back to me “We called up, but you know you and that internet can never pull you away!” my mum told me.

I laughed a bit and sat down at the dinner table.

Mince and Pasta. Yum!

I tucked into my dinner along with the rest of my family and we continued with a classic family dinner conversation, about how Joe and I’s youtube was going and Joe told them about how Marcus, Chai and Alfie had come over.

Once we had finished I, along with Joe, volunteered to do the washing up as we were such lovely children…well we try.

I collected the dishes up and put them in the sink, the continued to ruin my nail varnish by soaking my hands in hot water while I was scrubbing the dishes. I let Joe dry them and headed upstairs to see that my facebook tab was flashing.

I clicked onto it and saw I had a reply from Alfie.

Hey Zoe!
Wow you edit quick aha :) I’m nearly done editing, should be finished tomorrow.
Just need to finish music and stuff, how about we upload tomorrow at like 6:00?
Sound good?xxx

I read the message about 3 times before what he had written sunk into my brain. I smiled to myself.

Wait Zoe…why are you smiling to yourself?

I quickly typed a reply, realizing he had probably been waiting the whole time I had been having dinner.

Aha, practise makes perfect I guess :’) That sounds great! Talk then xxx

I then proceeded to get dressed into my pyjamas, take off my makeup, and slip into bed diving into the deep, dark depths of tumblr till the early hours of the morning.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's just kind of a filler but it needed to be done! aha :)

hope you enjoyedd! Sorry it's short again but i had to do my geography retake test after school today because i got a U the first time....just a tip REVISE instead of facebook/twitter/tumblr/youtube/wattpad/interneting before an exam! ahaha i mght take that back if i get another U though....

KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AMAZING!?!? If you guys wanted to create a potential cover for this fan fic or even better, a trailer for it on youtube! I will post all the cover you guys make in up coming chapters on the side and if i like yours the best i will make it the actual cover :D I always wante a trailer for this book btu really dont know how to make one! ahah x

COMMENT OF THE LAST CHAPTER: Joanna Wriglesworth, thank you!!

Also comment what country your from in the comments if your still reading this :D

DO YOU GUYS STILL WANT DAILY UPDATES????? Also would help me out a lot if you shared this story on twitter and tumblr and where ever! Will give you a shoutout and dedicate next chapter to you if ya do :)

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Instgram: Katie_tyler
Tumblr: k8ekatie
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Snapchat: Katie_madeline
Message me on kik: katie_madeline