19. The park

Chapter 19: The park

Zoe’s POV

“Let’s go the park, park, let’s get it away, hey hey…!” Louise started chanting.

I rose an eyebrow at her “I’m judging you” I faked seriousness.

She rolled her eyes, jokily and carried on.

I started to put my coat on when Louise’s house phone rung, Matt picked it up and popped his head round the door.

“Louise, it’s Al-“ Matt started but got cut off by Louise jumping and snatching the phone out of his hand.

“I got it!” she exclaimed, bounding into the kitchen.

I frowned in curiosity, looking at Matt while he just shrugged in confusement. Darcy came walking in, with her cute little button up coat and woolly tights with cream, laced shoes.

“Heya Darcy!” I smiled at her, extending my arms.

She quickly bounced into my arms “Zoee!” she hugged me.

“Are you excited to go to the park?” I asked, my voice automatically turned into cooing.

She nodded enthusiastically. I put a finger to my lips, telling her to be quiet for a second; she placed her tiny finger to her pouted lips, copying me, nodding. I tried to listen to what Louise was saying on the phone but could only catch mumbles.

A few minutes later Louise came out with a sheepish smile on her face.

“Sorry about that, just some…business” she told me, suspiciously.

I chose to overlook it, it was probably just one of her other friends.

“Ready for the park?” I asked, standing up, Louise nodded and her, Matt, Darcy and I made our way out the house and walked down to the nearby park.

Louise’s POV:

I was standing in the hallway with Zoe, waiting for Darcy when Matt popped his head round the door.

“Louise, it’s Al-“ Matt began.

I instantly knew who it was, and grabbed the phone, running into the kitchen quickly. I couldn’t have Zoe finding out my plan.

“Louise?” the deep voice questioned.

“Hi, it’s me!” I confirmed

“Okay, so I set off about an hour ago and am about 10 minutes away from the park, I’ve got all my overnight stuff in the back of the car!” he told me.

“Brilliant! Yay, it’s gonna be so fun!” I told him “After the park we can go back to mine and drop your stuff off” I informed him.

“Okay, sound good! Can’t wait to meet Darcy! She looks so cute!” he laughed.

I laughed too “Okay, so you know where the park is, right? Matt, Darcy, Zoe and I will meet you there!” I asked him.

“Yeah, Zoe is okay with this isn’t she?” Alfie asked, suspiciously.

“Ummm…yeah!” I quickly answered.

“Louise…” he warned.

“Bye, see you soon, Alfie!” I hung up the phone quickly, put it on the dock and went to the corridor to set off to the park with Zoe, Darcy and Matt.

I was being so sneaky, I felt bad doing it behind Zoe’s back but I couldn’t wait to see the look on Zoe’s face when she sees Alfie at the park, then finds out I have invited him to stay overnight with us.

Come on! I wasn’t doing anything bad…just trying to bring two lovebirds together technically that’s a good deed!

Yay, I’m going to heaven!

We were getting closer and closer to the park and I was getting more and more nervous Zoe was going to be angry at me. I hoped she would be really happy that I had invited Alfie, she did say yes to him when he asked if she wanted to hang out.

The park slowly got into eyesight and Zoe let out a laugh.

“Aha, look at that guy! He’s at the park by himself on the swings, no child!” she chuckled “That could’ve been me!” She shook her head and chuckled again.

“Maybe we should make friends with him!” She knelt down to Darcy “so he’s not lonely, and we can play with him!” Zoe smiled down to Darcy while she nodded enthusiastically.

As we got to the parks gate, Zoe got closer and Alfie stood up, smiling at us all and waving.

Zoe’s eyes widened and her face turned into one of shock.

“Looks like you want to ‘play’ with him in another way entirely!” I choked out.

They call me the Archbishop of Banterburry for a reason.

A/N: Yooo! So we got a bit of Louise's POV in there! :') How'd you lot like it? :D

I have been so overwhelmed at all the comments on the last chapter! You lot really stepped it up :D

Thank you so much, it truley means a lot to me to know that you guys like/even love this!!

All the comments have been ASFHA;SOIHF; AMAZING!! I got comment feels from them :')

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH, I know i say this every chapter but idc THANK YOU FOR 13,600 READS NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN!! 150 VOTES AND 85 COMMENTS OVER ALL :D

COMMENT OF LAST CHAPTER: (this was a REALLY hard descision as all of them very fricking amazing! shaylouful & Graciegleek ! thank you so much ! all your (and everyones) support means so much!

COMMENT OF THE CHAPTER: Where did you find this story? Tumblr, twitter, a list on wattpad?? Comment below + what your thoughts are on this chapter and my favorite comment will get a shoutout in the next chapter :D

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Instgram: Katie_tyler
Tumblr: 50shadesofdeyes
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Snapchat: Katie_madeline
Message me on kik: katie_madeline