SEQUAL

SEQUAL:

Chapter 1: Baby, Beach and Boyce Avenue

“Aw she looks so cute!” I cooed as I watched Darcy scoot forward in her new mini convertible.

No, this isn’t 15 years on from the last time I spoke to you and no, Darcy hasn’t got her driving license.

Louise, Matt and Darcy had come to stay over my house for the weekend just before Darcy’s 3rd birthday. Alfie and I had bought her a toy car that actually drove around. Oh yeah, I managed to finally move out of my Dad’s house and get my own! Conveniently by the seaside. of course, when I announced I was moving to Brighton all the viewer’s thought Alfie and I were buying an apartment and living together. Yes, I did move down here to be closer to Alfie, but Marcus, Niomi and Chai were also here. It was a nice coastal location to live and had great- okay, okay. It was pretty much just for Alfie.

To read the rest of the sequal go onto my profile and the book is called 'Zalfie: Ever After'. Hope you guys will enjoy it as much as you liked this one!

Also make sure to check out my new Youtube : KatChats just posted a  video on my new camera, video will also be on the side.

Love you guys and thank you so much for everything <3 Make sure to message me on here if you ever wanna talk or have a chat or need wattpad advice!