35. Joe

I JUST HIT 100,000 READS

OMG I CANT BREATH IM LITERALLY SMILING SO MUCH

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BUT ABOVE THIS FAN FIC ON MY PROFILE IT SAYS: FAN FICTION #965 OMG THAT MEANS THIS IS 965th PLACE IN FAN FICTION OMG

Ficmas: Day 8

Chapter 35:

A perfectly arched eyebrow was boring into my soul.

"Would you mind playing tonsil tennis elsewhere? I have to live in this house!" Joe exclaimed.

I blushed deeply and Alfie let out an awkward chuckle.

"What are you doing in my room?" I shot daggers at Joe.

"To tell you to get ready..." Joe said like it was obvious.

"Get ready for what?" I asked, confused.

"You are joking...right?" Joe frowned.

I looked to Alfie and he looked just as confused as me. I raised an eyebrow at Joe, willing him to continue.

"We're going to London today, to meet up with a bunch of other youtubers!" Joe reminded us.

"Oh my god! I completely forgot about that!" I face palmed myself as Alfie let out a "ohhh yeah!" noise.

"Well we leave in an hour to get the train, so you might wanna hurry up..." Joe trailed off, motioning to Alfie and I then cringing.

He shut the door behind him and I jumped up, rummaging through my wardrobe finding something appropriate to wear. I decided on a cute collared shirt, with a light, knitted jumper over the top with some high waisted, black disco paints and heeled boots.

I threw the clothes on my bed and snapped my head to Alfie when i realized he wasn't doing anything.

"Ah crap, okay. You get in the shower and i'll get you some clothes.

I ran through to Joe's room, hoping he wouldn't mind we were stealing all his clothes. I rummaged through his draws, wincing as i found some old, dirty socks. I found some baggy, black chinos and boxers and decided he could wear the white top he never used from last night.

I went back to my room, the bathroom door was locked and i could hear the water splashing against the bath. I waited impatiently at the door untill Alfie was finished, knocking several times and calling him.

All of a sudden the water turned off and a breathless Alfie came to the door, opening it to reveal him shirtless with a towel around his waist, dripping droplets of water.

I shoved the clothes in his hand and shut the door behind me, quickly undressing a showering.

I was in a rush and we were running out of time, i wanted to look good because there would be so many cameras about.

Ah shit, cameras! Alfie and I were gonna have to act...subtle.

I finished showering and grabbed a towel, silently cursing that i left my clothes in the other room. I hesitantly opened the door only for a fully dressed Alfie's eyes to snap up to my body.

"I, erm forgot my clothes..." I trailed off, stepping over to my clothes then scuttling back to the bathroom. I proceeded to get changed and began to do my makeup in the bathroom, throwing my hair up into a messy ponytail.

Ta da! I was done.

I went back into my bedroom and grabbed my bag and phone, dragging Alfie out in the process.

"Let's go!"

A/N: Still overwhelmed i have hit not only 100,000 but 102,000 now. I can't even imagine that many people....

thank you!

Sorry it's kind of short, but it is really difficult to make them all really long for ficmas

COMMENT!! XX

TwitteR: @MalikgangUK