26. Editing Club

IF YOU GO ON OMEGLE RIGHT NOW AND TYPE IN

KMTEENAGER

WATTPAD

ZALFIE FAN FICTION

TO INTERESTS on chat YOU CAN FIND ME :D 

NOW NOW NOW WANNA MEET SOME OF YOU AND GIVING AWAY SOME CHAPTER DEDICATIONS AND TWITTER FOLLOWS XX

Chapter 26: Editing Club

Zoe’s POV

I woke up the next morning from the sound of the birds singing outside my window. It was rather fairy tale like really. Apart from the fact I didn’t have animals swooping through my doors and windows with various dresses in their mouths at my command.

I managed to peel myself away from the warm, cosy comfort from under my duvet and out into the harsh, chilly atmosphere we call life.

I sat down at my makeup desk and looked at myself in the mirror. I rubbed my hands under my eyes and groaned.  I was not a morning person.

I picked up my real techniques brushes and squirted some Nars foundation on my hand. Since I was going to be filming a video with Caspar today, I needed more makeup than usual as the heavy lighting we used to make the video a better quality usually lit up your face, therefore visually minimising the amount of makeup you are wearing.

Wow, that was technical…

I put some bronzer on then set it with my some powder. I went on with eye makeup and then straightened my hair.

I took one final look in my vanity mirror and decided I was finished, I got up and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. I heard the sound of mumbled voices coming from the next room and curiously gazed round the door to see Joe and Caspar already up and watching TV.

Caspar turned his head right round to me, almost owl like.

“Oh great Zoe, you’re up! I’ll just go into your room and set my camera up for filming!” Caspar announced, trotting upstairs.

“O-kay….” I trailed off.

“Nice guy, isn’t he, Caspar?” Joe turned his head a questioned with a genuine smile.

“Nice is one word you could use…I guess.” I replied.

I went back to the kitchen and poured myself some lucky charms, quickly gobbling them up. Yes I gobbled them. I’ll say it again. Gobbled.

“Ready!” A familiar South African accent called through the house.

“I bet you are…” I mumbled quietly under my breath.

I just hope he didn’t ask me any awkward questions during the video.

We had finished both our videos without too much awkwardness from me. Now we were just taking photos for the thumbnail, Caspar and me both sat on chairs next to each other and Caspar had the remote control for his camera in hand and kept snapping it to take pictures while we both smiled.

“Okay, now one for instagram!” Caspar had a happy smile on his face as he pulled out his iphone.

“Oh, good idea!” I told him while reaching over to get my iphone from the counter as well.  

He pulled his phone out in front of us on to the camera app and we both posed in a ‘selfie’ position, pulling silly faces. We did the same on my phone apart from genuine smiling faces this time.