6. Sleepover

Chapter 6: Sleepover

We all laughed then Joe said “We can all sleep on the sofas down in here, and put some pillows and stuff on the floor too?” in which we all nodded in reply.

“I’ll go and get the sleeping bags” I volunteered, then turned round and went upstairs.

I went into the spare room, into the airing cupboard and heaved down all the sleeping bags…hmm we only had 4.

I balanced them in my arms, they covered part of my vision and I carefully walked down the stairs making sure not to trip and into the sitting room, then dumped them all on the floor. I came face to face with Alfie taking his shirt off and throwing it down next to his stuff. I assumed he was changing and quickly put my hands over my eyes.

“Sorry!” I muttered.

I heard Alfie and the other boy’s chuckle.

“Zoe, its fine!” Alfie replied.

I awkwardly turned round back to face the boys and gave a sheepish smile.

“Oh, we only have 4 sleeping bags” I told them.

“I’m sure Alfie wouldn’t mind if you shared with him!” Marcus’s eyes twinkled and he nudged Alfie on the arm.

My eyes flicked over to Alfie and saw a faint blush on his cheeks as he replied “Aha, shut up Marcus” blowing it off.

I looked around the room and saw that they had gotten a load of pillows and made it into a sort of mattress on the floor so we could all sleep alongside each other.

I also realized the guys had changed; they were going to be sleeping shirtless…

“Umm…I’m just gonna go upstairs and change” I told them, dashing into my room.

I picked out a pair of pyjama shorts and a cute, oversized t-shirt, changed into them then took my makeup off, brushed my hair and put it up in a messy ponytail.

I then went back downstairs into the living room to see the boys all sat on the floor. Joe, Chai, Marcus then Alfie. As Marcus looked up at me a smirked and winked at me I could see that he had made sure the only free space for me was next to Alfie…brilliant.

I sat down next to Alfie and smiled at him, then turned my head to the TV screen to see the opening credits of Paranormal Activity.

“Paranormal Activity?” I questioned, panicking “I can’t watch this!”

Marcus laughed “And why not?”

“I’ll get nightmares…” I muttered head down.

“Awww, it’s okay I’ll protect you from the scary monsters!” Alfie said in a baby voice, joking, wrapping his arms around me.

I relished in his embrace but he soon pulled back, with a cheeky smile on his face. Although, his arm never moved from behind my shoulders….

Hmmm….

 A/N: Hey guys! Again hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know i said i would post 2 chapters today if there were enough requests and i think i will if i can finish my homework and revision then write another chapter before i post it :)

Also 1,300 reads! WHOAAAAA That's crazy! Thank you so much!!

COMMENT OF THE DAY: Where did you find this story? Tumblr, twitter, a list on wattpad?? Comment below + what your thoughts are on this chapter and my favorite comment will get a shoutout in the next chapter :D

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Instgram: Katie_tyler
Tumblr: k8ekatie
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Snapchat: Katie_madeline
Message me on kik: katie_madeline