10. Brighton

Chapter 10: Brighton

Two days had gone past and I carried on with my usual routine. I had posted the video yesterday afternoon simultaneously with Alfie. I clicked on to my most recent uploaded video and scrolled through the comments.

Zalfie!!!<3

Zalfie is soo real!

Zalfie OTP!!!

ZALFIE

These we just a few of the thousands of comments which mentioned ‘Zalfie’. And yes, I had gone on tumblr and seen the hundreds of gifs and pictures and comments about me and Alfies video, mainly people shipping us. I blushed when I saw some of the posts and could only hope Alfie hadn’t seen them.

“ZOE!” Joe shouted from downstairs.

I shut my laptop lid and went downstairs to see what he wanted.

“Yeah?” I asked him.

“Alfie and that have invited us to Brighton today, wanna go?” Joe questioned.

I noticed he was still on the phone to the person, holding it away from his mouth. I looked at the weather, it was a sunny day.

“Sure, sounds like fun!” I replied.

Joe pressed the phone back to his ear “Yeah, Zoe said she wants to come too, alright…thanks see you soon mate, bye!” He then hung up the phone.

He turned to me “Be ready in 5 minutes” he turned away, paused then looked back to me “and I mean 5” he emphasized.

“When have I ever been more than 5 minutes joe?” I replied laughing, knowing full well this was every single time.

I went upstairs and got my handbag, money, makeup bag (just in case), and some other essentials like sunglasses.

I then ran downstairs and put on my shoes as I met Joe at the car.

Joe gave me puppy eyes as he pleaded “Please can we take your convertible to Brighton?”

I sighed and rolled my eyes, getting out my car keys and unlocking my car and getting in the driver’s seat.

“Yay!” Joe cheered.

I started up the radio and pulled out our driveway continuing on to Brighton.

I finally found a parking space near the Brighton Pier and parked the car, Joe and I then walked over to the entrance where we agreed to meet Alfie, Marcus and Chai.

I could see them in the horizon as we got nearer and nearer to the entrance of the pier. Marcus seemed to notice us quickly and pointed over to us, while Alfie and Chai turned round, spotted us then waved.

As we met them, we all embraced eachother in a hug.

“Hey guys!” Alfie smiled brightly.

“Hi!” I smiled back, hugging him.

“Let’s head onto the pier, there’s loads of rides and stuff!” Marcus suggested.

We all agreed and found myself walking next to Alfie as the other walked in a line ahead of us.

“Our videos got a great response, I got like double the views than normal!” Alfie laughed.

“Same here, they turned out really good!” I smiled.

“Really, I mean I can’t believe you’re at like 500,000 subscribers now! You gonna do a celebration video?” Alfie asked.

“Huh?” I asked confused “I’m not at 500,000 subscribers” I told him.

He slowed his walking as he turned to me “Yeah you are, Zoe! You saying you haven’t checked your subscribers recently? After our videos uploaded you got a load more!” Alfie told me.

I frowned, was Alfie joking? If he was I really didn’t get the joke. I took my phone out my bag and brought up the youtube app, going onto my channel and checking my statistics.

Sure enough there was 501,394 subscribers.

“W-what? I didn’t even realize!” I said a smile growing on my face.

“Congratulations!” Alfie chuckled.

“Thanks” I blushed.

We found ourselves next to the dodgems. Marcus, Joe and Chai were already in the queue so we went to join them. It was our turn to go on and I got in a pretty little car.

“It’s on, bitches!” I shouted to the others.

They started laughing which meant I got a headstart at driving straight into the side of Chai’s cart.

It’s on.

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyeddd.

Dont know if any of you have noticed, but sorry for not uploading the last two days, i know this is meant to be daily, then again im in year 11 now so GCSE's and stuff. I got home at like 7:00 from town the other night, then i went down to my other house yesterday and didnt have access to a computer till 8:00 so even if i did write it wouldnt be up till around 10:00 and nobody would have read it then.

Anyways, hopefully back to normal updates soon :D Got a few snapchats from some of you so thank you!

COMMENT OF THE LAST CHAPTER:  Lauraloveswriting thank you!!

COMMENT OF THE DAY: Where did you find this story? Tumblr, twitter, a list on wattpad?? Comment below + what your thoughts are on this chapter and my favorite comment will get a shoutout in the next chapter :D

COMMENT, RATE, FAN, ADD TO READING LIST

Twitter: @MalikgangUK
Instgram: Katie_tyler
Tumblr: k8ekatie
Youtube: KatieTylerTV
Snapchat: Katie_madeline
Message me on kik: katie_madeline