34. Kissing

Ficmas: Day 7

Chapter 34:

A source of light awoke me from my slumber, I squinted my eyes open a little and saw the culprit was a slither of bright light peaking through the curtains. I groaned and rolled to the side, although the arm of a very muscular man pulled me tighter against him

A small smile made it's way onto my face and I turned to face Alfie, gently stroking his arm in a soothing motion to wake him up.

"Zoeee." he moaned, still half asleep.

I stifled a giggle "Wakey, wakey, sleepy head!" I whispered.

"I like waking up next to you." Alfie concluded, his eyes still shut and his bottom lip pouted out.

The look on his face was just too cute and irresistible, I don't know what came over me but i found myself leaning down towards Alfie's face with my lips puckering.

Inch by inch I lowered my lips onto Alfie's and he hesitated in reply out of surprise. Soon our lips were moving against each other's and Alfie's hand wrapped around my back, pulling me slightly on top of him to gain better access.

Alfie started moving his lips a little quicker and more passionately with me following, it was only then that i realized that this was our first proper kiss, and i must have had awful morning breath. Alfie's somehow still tasted of peppermint though.

I started to run out of breath and I pulled away for a second, breathing heavily matching Alfie. Alfie started placing kisses down my neck and along my jaw line, moving his hands up and down my back.

This had gotten a little further than i wanted to take it already and I was getting a little worried...

Alfie placed his lips back to mine and I tried to take control, kissing him for a moment, then pulling away and placing a peck on his lips again and leaning backwards, away from him.

We were both breathing heavily and i lifted my gaze to Alfie's, we both let out a light laugh.

"Well that was...something else!" Alfie laughed.

I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment and dipped my head slightly "I guess it was!" I giggled.

I felt like a cliche, American teenager in high school all over again.

Alfie took my chin in his hands and lifted my head up to meet his eyes. He leaned forward and gently placed his plump lips against mine once more, this time the kiss felt far more caring, passionate and there was something else.

Dare I even say...loving?

No, it couldn't be! That's ridiculous, Zoe!

I started moving my lips against Alfie's once more, deepening the kiss but suddenly got interrupted when a loud, deep cough sounded from the door.

Mine and Alfie's heads snapped away from each other and towards the door.

Ah shit.

A/N: sorry its short xx

2 updates in 1 day which means we all forget i didn't updeate last night because i got home late, right? :')

Hope you enjoyed, this is the most intimate scene i've written and I felt a little awkward taking it any further, aswell as just writing it and the fact i'm 15 some of my friends and that actually have read some of this so...

Where do you guys want this to go?

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS SO MANY LAST CHAPTER!

I read every single one and if you wanna ask a question or anything i promise i will reply!

OMG I'm kinda scared i'm literally so close to 100,000 reads omg omg omg. best christmas present ever!

COMMENT, VOTE FAN XX