38. JacksGap

OMG U GUYS I ONLY JUST REALIZED!

I THOUGHT WATTPAD HAD TAKEN OFF THIS FROM WATTY AWARDS COS IT WASN'T COMPLETED AND I KEPT UPDATING IT

BUT IF YOU GO ONTO WATTY AWARDS: FINALIST NOMINATIONS

THEN ONTO YOUTUBE CELEBRITIES

THIS FAN FIC IS ON THERE

VOTING STARTS 6TH JANUARY

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Chapter 38: JacksGap

After the talk had finished and we were all congratulated by Sarah and the other youtubers, we were told we could have a look around the creator space. Since I had never been here before and Alfie had, he took Louise, Joe and I on a tour.

"This is the little kitchen place some of us go to if we film up here." Alfie explained, motioning around the red and white coloured kitchen. A coffee machine was the most prominent aspect along with a big fruit bowl.

"This place is so cool!" I exclaimed which ended with Alfie laughing at me.

"We should film up here sometime!" Louise suggested.

"It's more of an artsy kind of place, the guys who make films and interviews and stuff come here to collaborate and film in the studio with all the lights and green screens." Alfie shrugged.

"Can we see the studio?" Joe asked.

Alfie nodded and we followed him through to a room with 2 huge double doors as the entrance and a red 'on air' memorabilia light above the door. He pushed the doors open to reveal a large, open space with a few chairs around the resembled directors chairs for films. There were a few props in the corner of the room, huge stage lights hanging from the ceiling and bigger versions of the natural lights we used in our rooms to light our own videos.

"This is where Bertie Gilbert films his 'interviews' with other youtubers!" Joe realized.

"Oh, I do love Bertie!" Louise said excitedly.

There was another set of double doors, leading off to another room. I pointed over to them.

"Whats in there, Alfie?"

Alfie turned his head round to where I was pointing, then nodded in recognition. He started to walk towards them.

"This....is the green screen room."

We walked inside and Alfie held the door open for me, resulting in a little blush. There was a huge green screen hanging from one of the walls, a few more chairs at the side of the room, a block of green to stand on or lay on for effects and a mac computer, wired up to change the backgrounds of the green screen and edit videos.

"Wow..." was all i could manage.

All of us were just standing in the room, staring and just admiring the green screen room when two voices were heard from the other room. I turned round and caught the eyes of Jack Harries. Oh my god.

Jack. Freaking. Harries.

His brown hair was swept up into almost a quiff and his bright eyes lit up, making his british charm more prominant.

He is one fo the most subscribed vloggers on youtube! I loved his videos, I had to stop myself from running up to him and mobbing him.

He didn't seem to have noticed us yet, as we were in the room through the double doors.

"Okay, so in here we are gonna film the main part of the 1 million video...we can black out the room and put all the computers in here to make the editing suite." Jack was animatidly explaining to Finn.

Oh god, Finn was here too!

They continued walking towards us "And in the green screen room we can-"Jack paused as he noticed us.

"Oh Hey guys!" He greeted us, his eyes flickered round all of us untill he landed on me.

"Zoe! It's nice to finally meet you...well properly anyway!" He brought me in for a hug and I was so overwhlemed i couldn't even respond.

"H-hi!" I managed.

He knew my name! He knew my name!

Alfie coughed slightly "So...what are you guys doing here?"

Jack had a small smirk on his face as his eyes flickered between Alfie and I.

"Oh, Finn and I are finally making our belated 1 million subscribers video, it's all very complex." He winked.

Alfie awkwardly nodded.

"Oh hey, you recently hit 1 million subscribers, didn't you, Zoe?" Jack smiled.

"Me? Oh, um yeah!" I replied.

"You making a video? Maybe Finn and I could help you out with one?" Jack suggested.

"Oh, I mean I havn't really thought about it much...it kinda happened all too soon. I was just gonna make a montage or something, ya know?" I explained, still a little starstuck.

Jack nodded in understanding "Well if you change your mind, let us know!" he smiled.

"Maybe we could all hang out soon, you guys coming to vidcon and summer in the city?" Finn asked.

"Yes! So excited!" Joe piped up.

Jack and Finn both nodded simultaneously...kinda freaky.

"Well, why don't we all exchange numbers over twitter and then sometime we could do a collab video or something?" Jack smiled.

"Sounds fun to me!" Louise sqeaked.

I let out a little giggle, knowing she was starstruck too.

"Well, Finn and I really have to get going now. We need to check out the green screen before we leave. Nice seeing you guys!" Jack explained. We all said goodbye then Louise, Joe, Alfie and I made our way back to the room we had the meeting in.

Well that was the day I became friends with Jacksgap.

A/N: Sorry it's taken a while, but hope you liked the update!

I got a new laptop for christmas, of my own so hopefully more updates now :D Although the keyboard is kinda weird cos it's shifted to the right slightly more than my last one so i keep typing the wrong letters :')

I'm so happy, i got the real techniques brushes!

What did you guys get for christmas?? comment below!

Also, make sure like the 'kmteenager' facbeook page, just type it into facebook and the link will also be on the side!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Also, I want to say it's really sweet some of you guys have said I've inspired you to write your own Zalfie fan fictions, but just make sure they are defiantly a different story line to this one because i have copyright's on this :) xx