27. 1 million

Chapter 27: 1 million

1 million. 1 million subscribers.

I couldn’t even picture the number in my head, it seemed like it wasn’t even possible. How did this all happen so quickly?

I still remembered it like yesterday I was sat in my room filming a video to post online for only me and few of my friends to chuckle at and now…

This was a goal, this was an achievement.

I shook my head in disbelief, this was a good moment. Right now, this. It was bliss.

“Congratulations Zoe.” Alfie spoke.

“Thank you, Alfie. Thank you.”

Little did he know I was thanking him for so much more than that…

It was the day after and Caspar had headed back to London a few hours ago and I was now skyping Alfie.

“God, now I need to think of a 1 million subscriber’s video! I have no idea what to do! I didn’t even see this coming!” I spoke to the pixelated image of Alfie on my computer screen.

“You could just do one of those video montage thingy’s? You don’t need to jump off a building or go sky diving!” Alfie laughed.

I sent a playful look into the camera “A montage sounds good.” I decided.

“Anyways, a while ago Caspar offered to share a flat with me in London a month or so ago, cause that’s where all the youtube stuff is happening. Collaborations and stuff, the youtube HQ is nearby as well as a lot of other youtubers.” Alfie explained.

“So…I was thinking of taking him up on his offer, I mean it’s a long holiday for him away from South Africa and an opportunity to meet up and collaborate with all the English/ London youtubers, and I mean I can’t stay in Brighton with my parents my whole life, right?” Alfie raised a brow into the camera.

“It sounds like a great idea, and London is much nearer here than Brighton!” I smiled back.

“Even better!” Alfie stuck out his tongue.

“Hey, you’re going to vidcon next month, right?” Alfie questioned.

“Oh my god! I completely forgot it’s that soon!” I gasped.

Alfie chuckled at my blondeness.

“But yeah, I’m going!” I cheered.

“Yay!” Alfie smiled back.

I heard the front door to the house open and a low voice shout up “Honey, we’re home!”

“Got to go, Alf! My parents are home.” I waved goodbye and he blew me a kiss. I laughed and shut the laptop screen.

I ran downstairs, on the way pushing Joe into the doorway.

“mwaahaha!” I laughed at him.

“Mum, Dad!” I called as I saw them, jumping into a hug.

“Zoe, nice to see you again!” My dad teased.

I gave him a blank look and blinked.

“Oo, while we were away me and your mother had an idea!” Dad announced as Joe came into the room.

“What’s the idea?” Joe asked.

“We were thinking of going down to Black gang Chine on the isle of Wight again this week, maybe!” Dad exclaimed.

“YAAYYY!” Joe and I both cheered.

Before you start thinking this place is amazing because Joe and I have hyped it up, it’s one of those places you go to when you’re a child, but it’s actually a piece of shit, but you think it’s really amazing…that’s what it is.  

“You can bring a friend too, if you want.” Dad suggested.

Joe turned to me and his eyebrow mysteriously rose “I’m sure Zoe could think of a friend to bring!” Joe over exaggeratedly winked.

“Shut up you twit!” I playfully slapped him.

“I don’t even wanna know…” My dad shook his head and walked off.

 MYSTERIOUS UPDATE OHH ARNT YOU LUCKY ME PROCRATINATING STUDYING :')

 Hey guys :D

Thanks for feedback on last chapter even though it wasnt quite was i was expecting ahah :')

Anyways if you go on my profile, i've created another book which is called ZALFIE Q&A which is for you guys to ask me questions about this book and quetions about me, yeah i put some effort in, even made a little crappy cover for it :')

Go check it out pleaseee :D xx

Twitter: @MalikgangUK