32. YouNow

I MADE A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THIS CALLED 'KMTeenager' SO JUST SEARCH THAT INTO FACEBOOK AND THE LINK WILL ALSO BE ON MY PROFILE!

check it out there will be sneak peeks etc :D

Ficmas: Day 5

Chapter 32: YouNow

"Any suggestions for what you guys want me to do?" I asked the viewers on younow.

I searched through the comments which zoomed past quickly, and struggled to see one for long enough to read.

Bring Joe In!!

"Okay, i'll get Joe to come in, but we also have a surprise youtube visiter, any guesses who it might be?" I teased the viewers.

I called through to Joe and told them to both come through, meanwhile the comments were filling up with desperate guesses as who the special guest could be.

Joe came into the room with Alfie slowly trailing behind, still off camera.

"Here's Joe guys!" I introduced as Joe waved and greeted the viewers on younow and took a seat.

"And here's our special guest....Alfie!" I introduced and Alfie hip bumped me slightly to the side so he could share my seat.

I dipped my head and blushed a little so the viewers wouldn't see then put on my game face.

I started reading the comments again "Okay, so some of you want us to prank call other youtubers...sound like a good idea?" I asked as I turned to Alfie and Joe.

They nodded and Alfie pulled out his phone and started scrolling "Okay, lets call....CHAI!"

Alfie blocked his number and dialled Chai, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" Chai's voice rang out.

"Hi, this is Milo from Dominoes!" Alfie put on a fake, deep voice and I tried not to giggle.

"Dominoes?" Chai's voice perked up.

"Yeah, Just ringing to inform you that you have won our customer competition to win a years supply of pizza! Congratulations!" Alfie said seriously.

"Yes! Are you sure im not dreaming? How did i win? Oh my god this is amazing!" Chai celebrating, believing every word.

"Your first complimentary pizza will be arriving this evening at around 7:00! Enjoy!" Alfie announced then quickly hung up the phone.

I let out my laugh, not believing how Chai didn't even recognize Alfie's voice.

The comments started to go crazy, asking us to ring other youtubers with ideas of how to prank them.

And that was how the night past...untill the bedding arrangements reoccured.

Looks like Alfie's sleeping in my bed too...

A/N: I only got 1 comment on the last chapter :( Please comment more guys!

COMMENT VOTE COMMENT :D xx