41. The Morning After

WATTY AWARD VOTING STARTS TODAY! IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH IF YOU GUYS COULD VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND MAYBE EVEN GO BACK AND VOTE FOR SOME OF THE OTHERS IF YOU HAVN'T ALREADY. IT WOULD REALLY HELP ME OUT, I REALLY WANT A CHANCE AT WINNING THIS GUYS! AND WITHOUT YOU THIS WOULDNT EVEN BE POSSIBLE, THANK YOU!

Also could you drop me a comment on this chapter because i think the amount of comments also plays a part in the winner? :D

VOTE XX COMMENT

Chapter 41: The Morning After

I woke suddenly from a loud bang that sounded through the room, I instantly shot up in surprise, making my head spin. I squeezed my eyes shut momentarily then looked around the room. Alfie had one foot in the air, and the other on the ground. His eyes were wide open in shock and a guilty expression on his face.

“Alfie?” I questioned.

He lowered his other foot the floor and brought his hand up to run through his hair. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you, I was just heading to the shower….” He explained.

I chuckled lightly at his cuteness “Go for it!”

Alfie scuttled off to the shower and I decided I may as well get changed now. I stood up and once again trailed my eyes around his room, landing on a One Direction calendar.

I rolled my eyes to myself and laughed again, classic Alfie. I went up to the calendar and started looking through, seeing what his plans were. He had a few peoples birthdays marked down and the rest were empty, I flicked onto the next month and saw an event circled.

Oh my god! It was less than a month until vid con! I hadn’t even realized the time had passed so quickly, I guess the saying time goes by when you’re having fun was true…especially with Alfie.

I was excited but very nervous for vidcon; I was worried about my fear of flying due to my panic attacks and anxiety. I hated flying, but I had to overcome my fear at some point as being a youtuber pretty much meant traveling a lot.

I smiled to myself, just thinking of vidcon made me happy. I couldn’t wait to meet all the viewers who wanted to meet me and thank them. It would also be awesome to meet some more youtubers and hang out with everyone like Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan who I never saw and even film some collaborations!

I started getting dressed, putting my skirt on over and tucking Alfie’s shirt into it. This outfit was cute; unfortunately for Alfie he wouldn’t be getting his shirt back anytime soon.

I went over to Alfie’s mirror and took my hair down, shaking it out and re-tying it into a messy bun. I silently praised myself once I realized I had packed my makeup bag in my handbag the previous day. I walked over and bent down to get t when a large hand slapped down on my arse.

“Hey!” I shouted, turning round to reveal a towel clad Alfie.

I gulped.

Alfie’s eyes trailed up and down my body before landing on my chest area.

“I like my shirt on you.” He concluded.

I felt my cheeks redden and I looked down towards the floor. Alfie stepped closer to me, may I remind you still in a towel, and took my chin in his hand, bringing my face up towards his.

Our eyes met and I didn’t realize for how long I was actually looking into his deep, green eyes. They held me prisoner.

Alfie slowly moved even closer to me, shutting his eyes momentarily and brought his lips down to mine for a short, sweet kiss. He pulled back all to quickly and I pouted.

“Wanna hang out in Brighton today? We can meet up with Chai and Marcus again?” Alfie suggested, a hint of hope in his eyes.

“Sure, we gotta ask Joe too, though!” I replied.

“Okay, I’ll just get changed then…” he trailed off.

I blushed again, looking away and giggling.

“Hey, my phones over there, can you text Chai and Marcus asking if their free?” Alfie motioned over to his phone.

“Sure!” I answered, picking his iphone up and unlocking it, making a message.

Hey, guys
Its Zoe and Alfie! You free today to meet up in Brighton?
x

I clicked send and selected Chai and Marcus in his contacts.

“Done!” I announced, turning round to see Alfie fully dressed. Wow, I was a slow typer…

I jumped over and sat down on his bed again, god it was comfy! I had my makeup bag in hand now, and took my pocket mirror out and started applying concealer.

Alfie sat down next to me with his phone in his hand and put his legs either side of my so my back was facing his chest and he wrapped his arms around me in an embrace.

“You don’t need makeup, little one!” he pouted.

I ‘awww’d’ internally and giggled “Yes, Alfie. I do!” I stuck my tongue out.

He frowned which I saw in my little mirror. I decided not to have foundation today and just wear mascara.

“Can I try?” Alfie asked, quietly.

AWWWWWWWWW!

“Sure!” I giggled, turning round and facing him, out embrace was a little odd now as I we both sat on his bed, his legs stretched out and me sitting criss-cross in between his legs.

I handed him the mascara and he twisted it to open it up and held it up to his eye, inspecting it. He then gently brought his hand down and swiped the mascara through my lashes. Once he was done I looked in my mirror, it was actually pretty good!

“Alfie…have you practised this before?” I winked, joking.

Alfie looked down at his bed and blushes “Ummm….maybe?”

I burst out laughing, god this boy!

If any doubt clouded my mind before, it was gone.

I was in love.

A/N: HEYY GUYS! tell me if you got feels from this chapter...cos i did :')
Really wanna boost the comments on this chapter, lets see if we can get more than 20? If we do i will try and update tomorrow :D

ALSO PLEASE VOTE FOR WATTY AWARDS!

Also, if you guys do like this book...go jump over to my profile to check out my new one "FAN GIRL" its romance/comedy/chicklit! You'll like it!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

-KAT X