Chapter Seven ~ Big Fight, You Ruined My Life!

Louis' P.O.V

" You don't have anything to go back to anyways." The second the words left my mouth I regretted them. I knew she had everythin to go back to. The second I finished my sentence Carly went flying off the bed with a Thud.

Eve got up in my face," REALLY TOMLINSON, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO GO BACK TO?" She yelled, she shoved me and I stumbled back. She's alot stronger than last time I saw her.

" I HAVE A FAMILY. CARLY HAS A FAMILY. I HAVE FRIENDS. CARLY HAS FRIENDS. MANY TO ADD SINCE WE LEFT ALL OF FUCKING DONCASTER BEHINDE ALONG WITH YOUR FUCKING BITCH SELF. WE HAD A WONDERFUL HOME. WE HAD WONDERFUL FUCKING JOBS. WE HAD FUCKING WONDERFUL LIFES. BUT NOPE, JUST LIKE FUCKING ALWAYS. YOU RUIN IT. YOU HAVE TO RUIN ALL THE GOOD SHIT THAT HAPPENS.JUST like always." Her last few words low and raspy.

" Eve...." I knew I was close to tears. Bloody Hell, I feel so bad right now. She's right, ever since she left Doncaster and me behinde her life gotten better.

Her hand went up, " Louis, I don't want to fucking hear it.You think it's nice? You think it's nice to wake up one morning cheery, then to go to your brother and sister' grave and then get kidnapped by the boy that gave us scars, that we just had to LOOK at to remember you? You think it's nice to get kidnapped while at a grave? Or to get kidnapped by the boy you never wanted to see again? It's not. It's not fun to remember the last thing you hear before being knocked out is ' im so sorry ' and then hearing the voice and having every god damn thing you ever did to us flash before my eyes. It's not fucking a nice feeling, but shit, when I am with, when is it nice." She said. That stung, Alot. Because I like her, Alot.

I sighed " Eve, I know it's not a nice feeling but I'm sor~" Before I could finish my sentence I got slapped.

" If you were sorry, you would of thought twice." She said giving me a cold glare. I knew whay she meant by that. She meant when I bulied her. When I kidnapped her. When I wouldn't let her go.

" Eve,...." Carly jumoed in before I could finish. " Listen Louis, Were done. We don't want to be here. I have to say, even after all the shit you put me and Eve through I was so proud ofr you being in a band.So was Eve. We respected this band so much,knowing it was a new start fir you and us. The thing is now, you kidnapped us. Those boys," Carly nodded at harry and Naill," and you put a gash in my arm.You boys fucking scare.... YOU fucking scarred us again for doing this. If you let us the fuck go, shit would be fin but nope, so their for, all that respect we had for you and the band, Vanished. All that happiness for for you, Gone.Long gone. It'd just filled up with thesame thing we had before we left, Hatred." Carly said. I looked at Eve who had twars at the brim of her eyes, the boys all stood their shocked about what she said, and i, being the one that scarred them cried. Lije, fulled out cried.

I ran to my room. I opened and slammed my door, along with locking it. i sat on the edge of my bed. My head in my hands. Crying. Crying, all night untill the boys came. It was my fault. eve would never like me and it was true, I scarred them, I made them hate me.

Little did I know what happen later, because I cried.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello my lovlies. School is back on tomarrow and I updated two times tonight. I was really bored and yea I'm still hoping on more reads. I know i'mnot the best but I'm truely trying. So thanks.

What do you think happens?

Next chapter or so i'm goung to tell you about my sekf so yea. BAIIII