Chapter Forty ~ Get Your Shit Together

Eve's Pov

I haven't even heard the whole story , let alone any of it , and I just gave Taylor a black eye. I got a praise from Louis, Naill, And Carly but, it didn't last long because Liam had to take Taylor downstairs to get her ride.

He came up 10 minutes ago? Not even and Harr and Carly are fighting and I feel like a confused puppy.

Everyone is in the kitchen. I'm sitting on the counter. Naill is laying on the counters behind me, watching Carly and Harry. Louis is sitting at the end of the counter since I yelled at him for getting ice cream on my leggings. Naill laughed at me when I crossed my arms at Louis.

"IF YOU CARE THEN WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU STOP HER? HOW DOES SHE EVEN KNOW THAT?" Carly screamed in Harry's face.

Did I tell you? Liam was drinking apple juice and some of it felll out of the bottle and he didn't know so, he ended falling on his ass.

It was so funny!

"YOU KNOW I CARE AND I TOLD HER ABOUT MARK AND AMBER!" He yelled right back but, them two names made me jump off the counter.

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER?!" He voice cracking at every angle and tears running down her face.

Something in me snapped because next thing you know, Chocolate Icecream is smeared on Harry's face.

"EVE, WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled wiping his face. These boys need to know we aren't scared of them. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

"When did you think it would be okay if you went around and spread out business to some girl? Hell, it....You shouldn't even know about them." I say, crossing my arms.

" Maybe, because she was my fake girlfriend and it slipped?!" He said, his voice low, slightly scaring me.

" Yet, it never seemed to slip with Carly, your real girlfriend." I say, my voice deadly low.

" Why don't you get lost Eve! This isn't even your damn business!" He yelled the last part.

"WHEN IT HAS TO DEAL WITH MY TWIN SISTER AND MY BESTFRIEND THEN IT'S ALL MY BUSINESS , DUMBASS!" I scream in his face.

The room fell in a scary quiet. My face pure red with anger.

I'll say this now. I swear if someone doesn't pull me away from this room, Harry's balls will be hanging on a line.

No one dared break the thickening silence that surrounds us. Carly, is staring at me, pleading to help her out. Her tears at the same pace. I watch each tear drop slide down her pale face.

Her complexion is completely different from when we came and honestly? I would give it all to have my normal Carly back.

"Harry, You brought this on yourself. There's no way around it." I say. I stare him dead in the eye. I look at Carly and silently tell her to leave.

" Get your shit together, Styles." I say, giving him a look that could kill.

I leave the room and head straight to where Carly would be.

Damn, Styles.

_______ Filler!

Hi.

Bye.

It's Tuesday!