Chapter Forty One ~ Remember When

Eve's Pov

I walked in the the game room. Carly sat there staring at the t.v. Of course, she knew it was off and she wasn't really even looking, she was thinking.

"Carls.."I say, slowly.

"Hey Eve." She says, her voice hoarse from crying and yelling.

"You okay?" I ask quietly.

She sighed and leaned back on the couch we both sat on. She put both of her palms on her forehead and closed her eyes.

" I know.....I know I'm over reacting when I did that. It's just....They were our family. Taylor shouldn't of even known about them. Yet, he let it ' slip ' while talking to her but, never me? It's just tiring. I'm sorry if we ruined you and Louis' date." She said sitting up again and hugging me.

"Your right. Taylor shouldn't of known about them being dead for 2 important reasond. 1) Harry doesn't even know the full story himself. 2) She wasn't our's or their friends. You weren't over reacting, I would of did the same thing and more. Lastly, you didn't ruin our date. It was fun to hit Taylor and yell at Harry." I say, smiling as I lay back.

It was quiet. Carly layed back and put her head on my shoulder. She's my sister and my heart breaks for her at the moment. I started to smile.

" Remember when life was so simple? All we had to worry about was if we did our homework or if our teacher caught us with our phones out." I say.

"Or when, we could be in a bad mood and Mark and Amber tried their best to cheer us up?" Carly said.

" Remember When...."

Zayn's Pov ( Twist )

"Remember when Mark and Amber dressed up as clowns just to make us laugh?" Eve asked Carly, chuckling at the same time.

I know, we shouldn't listen in on their conversation but, we are.

"Yea. Mark had the wig and nose. Carly painted their faces and everything." Carly replied, laughing quietly.

"I was still scared of clowns at the time." Eve said.

"Yea, I remember. Remember when you took your frezee pop and shoved it down Mark's shirt and ran?" Carly said, a smile in her voice.

"Yea. I screamed and cried when he tried coming near me. We ended up fighting." Eve said.

"Yea. He won though. Remember me and Amber made a bag of popcorn and watched you?" Carly said, her laugh filled the room.

It was quiet for about a mere 10 minutes before we heard their voices again.

"Eve?" Carly asked.

"Yea?" She replied.

"Do you....." Carly took a deep breath," Do you think we'd be where we are if Mark and Amber were alive?" Carly asked.

It was quiet and I'm sure we all want to hear the answer.

"No." Eve answered. " No, we would be no where close to where we are. Mark had always said he would protect us. Dead or Alive. I'm pretty sure there's a reason this happened. He wouldn't of let it happen if it would kill us." She went on then stopped.

The room became a deadly slient and when we were about to walk away, Carly spoke up again.

"Eve, Would you rather be here with the boys and the love of your life or with Mark and Amber?" Carly asked.

Louis' faced looked like he was scared to hear the answer but, we all knew it.

" I would give up any and everything to see Mark and Amber again. I would do it in a heart beat." Eve said. Loiis face twist and he walked away and we all followed but, I heard one last thing.

" So, are you saying Louis is nothing?" Carly's voice rang.

"He's everything. He's a jewel but, Mark and Amber are a diamond and you can't give up your bestfriend." She said.

"Cute... Anyways, remember when Mark...." Carly's voice became distant.

Eve really cares for Louis but even more for her friends. They were all even closer then me and the boys. Hearing the memories we did and how they feel, I'm pretty sure everyone's mad at Harry.

_______

Filler....sort of.

Anyways, I might not be able to update this weekend. From like, Thrusday to Sunday. Sorry!

Love you to the moon and back!

Bye!