Chapter Nine ~ Plan A

Eve P.O.V

Once the boys left, they left me and Carly shell shocked. I thought I could trust Liam. I am so niàve. You can't trust your kidnappers. They probaly had their own little plan to make us trust them and do something.

At the moment, Carly is staring at the door.

" Eve..." She said. I twisted my head to the girl behind me.

"Yes?" I asked.

" Do you think those were real tears?" She askes, I think about Louis.

" About Louis......" I looked at the door, then back at her," Truthfully?" I asked.

If she wants me to be truthfull, Then Maybe. It's hard, to belive it. Yes, we said some harsh things, but it's Louis. He did try a game of crying when we were younger. When he tried that, we ended up cut and bruised. He seemed to of change though, Turn Softer. It scares me. Seeing that sidr of Louis, the sad, lost-puppy looking side. It's just, gave me weird feelings. It scared me, but whatever.

She nodded, " Maybe, it's freaking real but, I don't know" I said.

" Where'd you get that?" I asked her. She had and Ipod.

" Drawer." She said simply.

I smiled evil. Thank god , I know how to pay attenion in tech in highschool.

" Plan A, Starts ..... Tomarrow." I said. Carly looked at me confused.

" What do you mean ' Plan A ' Eve?" She asked, confused.

" I have a plan." I said.

" Yiu know half your plans fail, Right?" She said.

I rolled my eyes," It's called school sweetie,plus, there's 25 more letters," I said, about time I explain," Listen Plan A is........"

_____________________________________________________________________________

CliffHanger.Hehe, yea,.....Sorry to rant and cuss but....

YAY I GOT 43 READS AND I'M HAPPY BECAUSE THIS STORY ONLY STARTED LIKE A WEEK AGO SO IM SOOOO HAPPY. PLEASE START TO VOTE AND COMMENT A BIT MORE ON WHAT YOU THINK. THAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKSSSSS. I'M SOOOO FUCKING HAPPY, LIKE YYAAYY. PPLLEEAASSEE SHARE,COMMENT,INBOX,VOTE, TTHHAANNKKSS. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Thanks for listening. I will be updating afew times later tonight because I have nothing to do. Why not now? Because I'm eating soon and I like my screen clean soooooo. Yea. I have like no homework and it's getting chiller so I don't go out tooo much. Yes, I'm Lame thanks.

Can I please get some followers, pretty please. I'm trying so hard, but it's impossible. I really would like it so please follow me.

The next few stories will be in a pargraph for for each.

The Shy Girls Know One Direction?!

This is basically about these very shy and akward girls meeting and hanging out with One Direction. The boys know the girls can be so much more then, quiet shy akward bullied. They try their best to change but once they try, evertyting flips.

Adopted By One Direction

Well, Their adopted by One Direction, like the title said.

WRONG!!!!!!

This girl wasn't in an adoptive center or anything, the boys never even plan on getting her . Once the boys see this girl getting beat by her populars at her middle school, they also hear a part of what these girls are yelling at her. Saying to die and her dad should finish the job and her mom should kill her. The boys decide to be her superHuman and save her.

I Tried

A girl, Heather, goes on school lock down because of a storm. This girl and her friend Abby, have an enemy, Jake. Jake is the school hottie, manwhore ,

Cocky bitch. They all hate each other. No Reason, No memory of even hanging out. It's just there. The Hate. What happens when their all locked in the same storage room during this?

Heather's P.O.V

Well, I Tired. I Tried to avoid him. I tried to keep him him away. Now.... I tried not to want him, to need him, to crave hm.

It's funny how things work out

Well, those are stories I'm working on. Only one is published and that's The shy girls know one direction.

Some, of these stories I need people. So the first thing I publish for each, will have the list to fill out. Answer and I'll pick.

Well this was a long a/n well bai now