Sequel Info

Hey guys! So, I've been getting messages about the sequel to the book Bullied And Kidnapped By One Direction.

So let me explain this to you.

Throughout this book, I winged some of the parts. Yet, I knew what I wanted the plot to be, what kind of twist would fit it. Everything along those lines. It took me a whole month to plan this book before I published it.

So, I did the same for the sequel. I know it's been more than a month but, I want this to be a amazing book to you guys. I have everything worked out now and the cover is set.

I would to put the sequel up today. So, during the day, watch out for the sequel. I'll tell you when it's up.

Thank you for your patience of the book and it's sequel. I know I've always hated things like this, the waiting for something and I did it to you, so I'm sorry.

I would like to say thank you to all of the readers who got me past 10K and the voters who got me past 100. I would like to thank everyone. Without you, there would be no Book.

Thanks once again.

I finished this book on October 27th.

Thanks!

While you wait for the sequel read my new book "Building A Monster " A Au One Direction book.

If you read this, vote, comment ' Yup ' and one of the best things you got for chrismas.

Thanks! Bye! Follow me to know more about updates and all!