Chapter Twenty Six~ Racer

Eve's P.O.V

A few days had passed since we had dinner with Simon and were sitting in the car listening to the radio. We just HAD to ride back. I stared out the window. I sat behind Liam, who was driving. Louis was next to me and Naill was next to Liam. Zayn was next to Louis and Harry and Carly are behind us.

Dark clouds had formed a while ago and I waited for it to rain. Rain seems and is gloomy but, it's peaceful and relaxing. Drops starting coming on the window. One came then it went. Two more came.

It was like they were in a race to see who got to leave my veiw faster.

Get out faster.

My index finger was put on the second drop over and I traced it down.

So much has happpened in the last 2 or 3 weeks, it was unrealistic.

First, we had just started a nornal sunday. We went to a willow tree that brough a smile to our face without even doing anything. Next thing, We get kidnapped by someone that made our lives a living bloody hell. We were stuck with them. And stuck with them....... And stuck with them. Then, We had ignored them for a week. Also, I fell in love ,Hard , with my bully and kidnapper. And, I became a genuis when I made Plan A. Now, Were heading to London to travel around the world.

What a life * Mental Eye Roll *

I fell my eyes dropping and dropping.

What had my life turned into in such short time.

I'm going to text you every day to make sure your okay.

If you say that, then I must say I don't have a good feeling about today.

Their sentences were like a choice. A pathway. Almost like we walked ourself into this.

My eyes had dropped and someone took my head and stuck on my shoulder.

It's a race to the finish line. Let's see who wins the petty game. Even after the finish line, you never end. You go in circles untill you break yourself.

Random thoughs cloud my mind.

Our own pathway to a better life.

________

Hey's it's Courtney! Tis is a nght filler chapter. Made in 30 minutes. Goodbye!