Chapter Twenty ~ War Zone

Carly's P.O.V

Oh My God! The look on their faces when they came down and Zayn's hair! They had me and Eve ROLLING ON THE GROUND LAUGHING!

"Girls What The Hell!" Louis yelled.

"YOU JUST GOT PRANK'D!!" Me and Eve yelled in sync.

"Well, since they didn't get me." Naill said, walking to my side.

"Naill, we were going to, but sadly couldn't think of anything." Eve said.

"Oh.....Still. You didn't get me." Naill said all happy.

"Wait, it was all a prank?!" Harry yelled," You were never mad?" Harry asked.

"Nope!" I said,popping my ' p '.

"Oh thank god!" Harry said, hugging me.

" CARLY HELP AHHHHH AGFBRO HELP FNFVA AHHH FNFHR BLEH!" Eve screamed.

"Carly, I'm putting Eve on time out. Later tonight, we'll tell you about work. " Louis said, picking Eve up and taking her upstairs.

"Zayn, wait untill your hair is fully dry to wash it out. Take 5 showers and wait to dry each time. Your hair stuff is in the back of your closet." I stated.

Everyone nodded and we sat and watched a movie.

It's awfully quiet.

"I'm going to pop by the Loo" Liam saod getting up and leaving.

Eve's P.O.V

Louis brought me into his room, and sat me on the bed.

"You've been a bad girl." Louis said, smirking while standing infront of me.

"Who? Little ol' me couldn't hurt a fly." I said,smirking right back. I stood up and looking at his closet door.

"What should your punishment be?" Louis asked. I jumped because he was standing right behind me. His breath on my neck and his arms secured around my wasit. His eyes locked on my mine, from the mirror.

" I don't know, Lou. Up to you." I said.

"Hmmm. Give me a minute to think." His eyes never left mine as he pecked my neck.

" Whatever." i tried to wiggle out of his grip but, it was quite strong. He wouldn't budge.

"Where you going so fast?" Louis asked, chuckling. i'll give him this. He can be all jumpy funny loud and all but when he wanted to be, he could truely get you in a trance.

As fast as lightning , I was slammed againist the wall. My wisit being held above my head in one of Louis hands and the other on my cheek.

"Not to fast,Eve." Louis said, sending chills down my back. His lips suddenly smashed onto mine and he let his hands go so he could travel them both to my wasit. My arms instantly slivered around his neck. He pulledme into him to the point where you couldn't even stick a peice of paper through.

Slam!

A door slammed and when i jumped Louis went right back to kissing afterwards. He slipped his hands onto the back of my thighs and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around him and he layed me on the bed.

IT WAS ONLY A VERY HEATED MAKE-OUT.

Nothing more, but nothing less.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! It's Courtney. Avery wanted o write a chapter but I want to write next few so she just told me whaht to write at some points. Yea....Anyways that entense part was all avery's doing. She toldme what to write.

comment and vote!

I love you!

Your my littke buttons.

Love chu!

CHAPTER 20 MEANS ALL DAY UPDATES. I HAVE FIVE CHAPTERS DONE AND I'LL MAKE MORE THROUGH OUT TODAY! Hehe, bai luv ya!

Baii