Needles, Mistrust, and Explosive Domination

After the cops left, Aiden walked out of the kitchen to go to his room upstairs. Each step hurt him as he walked up to his destination. When he finally reached his door, he heard a soft noise from inside. Thinking one of the cops had gotten left behind and was snooping in his room, he quickly opened the door and began telling the officer to leave, but to his surprise, it wasn't a cop that was snooping in his room, it was Jake.

When Jake heard his brother talking, he put down the item he had picked up, and smiled at his little brother.

"Well look at you. You're looking a lot better now then you did last week."

Aiden glared at his brother and didn't respond to his obvious remark. When Jake saw his brother was distraught with anger, he spoke again.

"I take it you got my message about the cops showing up. I would like to say thank you for not ratting me out."

Aiden continued to glare as he responded.

"How do you know I didn't say anything about your note? How do you know I didn't show them you had written something to me and you were going to meet me sometime soon?"

Jake laughed and walked over to his younger brother. When he got close enough, he pointed down at Aiden's shorts and responded.

"Because the note is in your pocket where you put it after you read it, and Captain Lance should be at the station any minute now. Don't try to be a smart ass little bro, you know when it comes down to it, I will always know what you have and have not done."

Aiden looked at his brother in disbelief, then decided to test Jakes theory about his knowledge.

"Okay bro, if you think you know so much about me, then prove it. What have I done or not done that I told you the opposite of?"

Jake got a big smile on his face as he answered Aiden's question.

"Well lets see here. I think the biggest one would be your virginity loss to what was her name, Brittany? We both know you're still a virgin, and you're saving it for the girl you love."

Aiden was shocked he knew that, and was a little embarrassed. After staring at Jake for a few minutes, he responded, hoping he sounded confident.

"Okay, if you think you know that much, then who do you think I love?"

This made Jake laugh.

"Aiden come on. Don't be stupid. I know this, but to save you the pain of saying her name out loud, I'll tell you where you can see her."

Jake picked up a book that was on Aiden's desk, and threw it at his younger brother.

"Page 26, third row down and second picture from the right."

Aiden looked at the book and saw it was his year book. He opened it to page 26 and followed the pictures to where his brother had instructed. To his horror, it was the right girl. Aiden looked up completely flabbergasted.

"How... how did you know that?"

Jake again smiled and responded very simply.

"Because Aiden, I have friends who know how to get information. It's these same friends who sent me here and are waiting for me to take you outside that are going to keep you safe. Now, I can tell by the look on Captain Lances face that he didn't believe or trust you. So chances are, he's going back to the station and is going to ask Adam if he knows anything about you. Adam will probably say he doesn't know and that will cause Lance to come back here to pick you up and take you to the station where he will try and keep you locked up for the same reason Adam is. If you get locked up Aiden, you wont get out, because in about. 30 minute, captain Lance will be at your front door. In 45 minutes, the white wall around Oregon will be red. If captain Lance takes you to the station and has you in his custody when the red wall is up, then he will try using you to bargain a trade. He will try to convince me to give Oregon back to safety and never try and take over it again, and in return he will give you to me."

Aiden listened to this and couldn't see where the problem was. So he decided to ask.

"Alright. What's the problem? You take the deal, I get out of the station, and everyone in town is free and safe."

Jakes smile faded as he answered his brothers question.

"Aiden if that happens, I can't take the trade. My orders are to take Oregon over no matter the cost. I have no choice but to leave you. And if I leave you, Captain Lance wont do anything, but there are people who are going after him soon, and if your with the captain when those other people catch him, they will not only kill Lance, but they will kill anyone who is with him."

Aiden stared at his brother in shock after hearing his response. His brother stared back at his brother and took off his mask showing a similar abnormality to his brothers. Jake had one blue eye, and one green eye.

"Aiden, we are family. And I know what you said about me downstairs, but it's not true. I am here to help and save you, but in order to do that, you have to come with me right now."

Aiden looked in his brothers eyes. It was the first time he had seen his brother actually act protective of him. As he looked at Jake, he thought hard about his offer.

"Jake... I'm sorry, but I can't trust you... I can't go with you."

Jake faintly smiled at his brothers response. His younger brother was always trying to do the right thing, and Jake was hoping that Aiden would see the right thing would be to go with his brother, but because he knew his little brother so well, Jake knew Aiden was going to really hate him for what he was about to do.

"I know you can't... That's why it's not really a choice. Grab him."

Aiden felt a pair of hands grab his arms and start pulling him away.

"WHAT THE HELL? JAKE YOU LYING ASS!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!! YOU HEAR ME? NEVER!!"

Jake walked over to Aiden as the two Death Trap member held him against the wall. Jake pulled a cloth that was wrapped around something out of his jacket pocket as he responded to Aidens anger.

"Someday you will little brother. Someday you will."

Jake then uncover the item from the cloth to show a needle. He put the needle in Aidens neck and watched as his little brother fell asleep. When he was sure Aiden was completely unconscious, he looked at the two Death Trap members.

"Take him to Montana. Taftner will make one more stop there before he crosses the border. Follow them until they reach that stop, then drop off the body so they find it. Make sure no one sees you in your uniform, or sees what you're doing. Make sure the girl finds him first, she'll be the one that convinces Taftner to let him go with them."

The two men picked up the limp body and began carrying him out of the house. Jake grabbed the year book off the ground and tore out the picture of the girl from page 26. He then put the book back on the ground and walked out of the house. When he got to the car where his brother was at, he pulled the note out of his brothers pocket, unfolded it and placed the picture inside. When the photo was securely in Aidens pocket, he signaled the men to start driving. When they got a block away from the house, Jake pulled a remote out of his pocket and hit the button on it. Immediately the house exploded and in the flashing light of the fire, you could see figures on the street. The figures were Death Trap soldiers ready to take over Oregon.