Deception at its Finest

When Olivia and the Open Rebellion army arrived at the headquarters, the Death Trap army was waiting outside, but there only appeared to be about three hundred of them there. Olivia instructed her people to wait there for her return, and began walking towards Death Trap. When she reached the army, two soldiers approached her and patted her down to make sure she didn't have any weapons. When she was cleared, they escorted her inside. She walked through the big arena and up the stairs until she got to the top where she was stopped by two doors. The guards opened the doors and then they left. Olivia looked around the room and saw no one was there.

She decided instead of snooping, she'd wait. Soon, two doors to the right opened and out walked Jake and Brock who both looked really depressed. Jake saw Olivia standing by the entrance, and ushered her over. When Olivia got next to them, Jake spoke.

"Skullfire is in here."

He stepped to the side to let her in, then closed the door. There was a table set up with some food and wine glasses in the middle with a chair at each end. At the far end of the room there was a big window where the sun was shining in. Standing in front of the window was Skullfire who had his back to her and his mask off, but the light coming in was so bright that she couldn't make out his face when he turned his head to talk to her.

"I'm glad you came."

He said in his deep raspy voice which sounded a little calmer then it did the previous hour.

"Your army got a lot smaller."

Olivia said. Skullfire responded quickly.

"That is my full army. The others that joined us for the war simply volunteered to help. They were not Death Trap."

Skullfire took a moment after saying this and put his mask back on. When it was firmly on, he turned around and began walking towards her.

"Have a seat."

He said gesturing towards one of the stairs. Olivia sat down, but made sure to keep an eye on Skullfire who walked over and sat opposite of her.

"I take it Jake and Brock know who you really are since your mask was just off."

Skullfire shook his head.

"No. They could not see my face. No one knows my true identity."

Olivia looked at Skullfire confused.

"That's a lot of trust you have from people who don't know you. Why hide?"

Skullfire answered her quickly.

"Because it is of grave importance that my identity remain a secret."

The two sat in silence for a second before Olivia spoke again.

"Why did you want my here?"

Skullfire sat in silence for a moment before answering.

"To give you something."

After he said this, Skullfire pulled off the glove on his left hand. He then pulled out a knife and cut the center of his palm. When it started bleeding, he reached over and grabbed the rim of his cup letting the blood drain. He then stood up, walked the cup over to Olivia and placed it in front of her. She looked up in complete confusion.

"Why would I want a cup of your blood?"

Skullfire let his blood drain for a few more seconds before answering.

"The cup of blood is a symbol of my surrender and the surrender of Death Trap."

Olivia was even more confused then ever.