Chapter 11

After Chanyeol and I had our fight we've become even closer now that he believes I didn't misprint on him and have excepted him fully... as mine.

Today is exactly a week until the school showcase where the whole town comes to support students talents. As the day comes closer my anxiety increases.

"are you ready to practice?" kyungsoo says snap in my out of my thoughts. "yeah" we walk up stairs into the music room where we keep our instruments.
The room next door used to be my fathers study. He wanted the music room next to him so he could do his work and listen at the same time.

There's a grand piano, guitars and a drum set that we use from time to time for events like these or for family gatherings.
"where's luhan?" he asks turning the light on.

"he doesn't want to preform with me" "why?" he raises a bow at me.

"I think he's mad I won't tell him about you know who" I say sitting at the piano.
"well I guess A Miracle in December is out because now we only have two people to sing" he says putting the music back on the shelf. "uh?... " he looks around at the music.
"what about this one?" "we did that last year"
"haha I know but I love this song" he pouts, putting Moonlight back on the shelf.

"we could write a song?" I say pressing random keys on the piano. "do you know how hard it is to write a song?"he raises a brow . "I think we could do it", he continues to look around but after a while he gives in to the idea and we start spitting out ideas for the song. "a party song?" I say. "nah.. I know let's do a love song" he smiles writing it on a note book. "ugh.. I suck at writing love songs" I whine. "Tell me what is love" he says. "what?" I look at him.
"Tell me what is love, that will be the name of the song".

He looks so pleased with the idea so I just go along with it. After a couple of hours we are having trouble and decide to give up for today.

My is pounding  and decide to skip dinner and just go to bed.

When I get to my room I fall back on my bed and let out a sigh.
"are you okay?" I gasp when chanyeol speaks. "you almost gave me a heart attack!" I say seeing him grin at my reaction.
I lye back down and stare at the ceiling in the darkness
"are you okay, you look sick babe"he says emphasizing the word babe. I look up and he's smirking.

Suddenly I remember accidentally calling him babe when we were fighting. "aish" I throw a pillow at him and cover my burning face.
"can I sit?" he asks pointing at the bed. "sure" I say lying back down. "so what's bothering you my puppy?" he asks taking my hand.
"It's just school stuff" I say watching him play with my hand. He stands up and lights the candle on my nightstand with his finger.

"Don't looks so down..because when your down..I'm down" he says rocking back and forth on his heels. "Okay. I'll try" I smile at his kindness.

He walks around my room looking at pictures of me and my brothers, then circles back to the bed. He intertwines our fingers and kisses the top of my hand.

He lyes down next to me and stares straight up at the ceiling. I turn and look at him. His dark eyes, his jaw line, his- "are you going to continue to stare at me?" "oh-sorry" I turn away embarrassed and he chuckles.
"it's okay, you can stare all you want" he says kissing my cheek. As he pulled away I grabbed the back of his neck causing him to stop and give me a questioning look.
I pull him to me and kiss his lips.
He kisses back and deepens the kiss by wrapping his arm around my waist and scooting me closer to him.

I put my hand on his shoulder and push his down onto the bed and in the same motion straddle his waist to  lean down, grab his collar and continue the kiss.
He puts his hands on mine then proceeds to attempt to remove my shirt. "wait" I say catching my breath and sit back on his legs and unbutton my shirt my self. I toss the shirt to the floor and look up to see him staring at me with a strange expression.

I avert my eyes from him. "what?" I ask as I turn my eyes back to him. "your so.. Provocative" he says biting his lip as he shifts beneath me.
"maybe my puppy isn't such a prude after all"
I feel my face heat up.
He quickly leans up and kisses me passionately. He remains sitting up and wraps his arms around me as I tug his hair lightly.

With out realizing it I'm grinding my hips on chanyeol and he sucks in a sharp breath.

"mm baek.. I- I need you to stop before I die" he says looking at me with sweat visible on his forehead. I lean to him and bite his lip lightly.
He smirks at me and then flips our positions so he's laying on top of me.

He breaks the kiss and moves down leaving frozen rose petal kisses down the length of my chest

He breaks the kiss and moves down leaving frozen rose petal kisses down the length of my chest. As he moves to the lower part of my stomach I start to feel a uncomfortable tightness and look to see a bulge forming in my jeans. "ch-chanyeol" I say quiet and breathless. "what is it my puppy? " he asks looking concerned when he sees my blushing face. "i-its just... " I look away from his eyes and shift to cross my legs. He watches and then smirks mischievously. "oh.. I see" he says in a low voice, sitting up. "I got you all hot and bothered" he chuckled.

I cover his mouth, leaving him even more amused.

"your so entertaining.." he grins.
He leans and kisses my cheek. "I'll see you soon my puppy.. okay?" he whispers in my ear as he stands from the bed.
I nod and he teleports from my room.
I take a deep breath and try to regain my composure.
I walk over and pick up my shirt from the floor and look in the mirror to see chanyeol left a small Hickey on my chest.

Great, I hope no one sees this. I grazed my hand over the red swollen skin.
"hey baek can I borrow-" kyungsoo knocks while opening the door to see me standing shirtless and messy haired. "I'll come back another time" he says quickly and shuts the door awkwardly.

Great.