Chapter 31

"so what are you all doing here?" Jin looks at Taeyeon who is leaning on Hyoyeon.

"We came to get our potions since the school year is nearing the end.. And as you can see things happened" Sunny answers.

We leave the potions room and walk farther down the hallway.
As we reach the library the old picture of my mother and father hanging next to the entrance brings back memories.. I avoid looking at it as I pull the door open with a creak.
"hello?" I call out thought the dark room.
"Hi~" a teasing voice says.
We look around but don't see anyone.
"where are you?" Namjoon asks.

"two words.. Look. Up."
With this we all snap out head up to see a pair of glowing eyes.

"Long time no see" the tall black haired boy jumps down from the rafters and lands only a few feet from us, his cold expression fading when his eyes land on chanyeol.
"chanyeol " the boy says with a flirtatious tone as he steps closer.
He pushes past us to stand only inches from chanyeols face.
"uhmm.. You are?" I ask as I step between them.
"oh.. I'm leo. A old friend of Channies" he smirks down at me.
"channie?" I look up at Chanyeol.

"don't call me channie" chanyeol glares at Leo.
"oh I guess only your boyfriend can call you that huh?" Leo's eyes glow down piercingly at me.

"let's go baek" chanyeol says not taking his glare from Leo.
"w-why.. " I barely get the question out before chanyeol puts his hands on my shoulders and turns my body the opposite direction facing the others who are giving me a confused look.
I shrug and we all head back to where we came in.
"what's up with that guy chanyeol?" Sehun asked his brother as we continued to another building.
"I.. I just don't like him.. that's all.. " chanyeol looks annoyed.

I push jaeyuns stroller quietly beside Kyungsoo until we reach the wand carvers class.
I open the door and its empty.
We move on to each room with no luck.
"we haven't checked the star gazers laboratory" Kyungsoo says pointing to the old wooden spiral staircase.

The hallway is filled with darkness but I see small purple aura coming from up the stair case so I pick Jaeyun up from his seat and carry him with me up the stairs.
I use my Palm light to see... The sound of our steps echo's through the stairwell and the wood creaks loudly.
"I haven't been up here since I was a first year" Tiffany comments from behind.
"what type of people have class up here?" Lay asks.
"students with stellar magic skills.. I haven't met any of them this year.. They are usually up here away from everyone." Hyoyeon answers.

We reach a huge wooden door with a small window covered with a stain glass star shaped design.

Chanyeol steps in front of me and hesitantly pushes the door open and the purple light fills our eyes.

As our eyes adjust we see 6 boys gathered around a book that is the case of the purple light.
As the door hits the wall, they jump and spin around to see us.
"can we help you?" the oldest boy with brown hair asks as he approaches.
"I'm Baekhyun i-"
"we know who you are" another boy with bleached hair says.
"I'm Sanha!" the youngest of the bunch smiles widely, earning a look from the others in his group.

"Sanha we don't need to introduce ourselves to them. They probably don't care anyway.. " the eldest says while staring at us.

"what do you mean?" Kyungsoo looks at them with wide eyes.
"the celestial magic class has been here since the beginning of this schools existence and the people involved here have always put themselves out into the school openly but we have never been excepted.. Because to some.. Our magic isn't "magical" the boy looks to the floor with a sad expression.

"But.. I've never seen any of you before" Taeyeon defends.
"you haven't because you ignored us.. Taeyeon.. " the blonde haired boy says.

"well other than hearing the life story of these outcasts can we get to what we were doing here?" Sehun sighs impatiently.