Chapter 14

Don't go~
Stop~
Damn it I said stop~
These were all things I couldn't say as I watched him jump out of the window and run holding his broken heart.

I walked over to the mirror the side of my mouth is bleeding, I ran my hand over the skin remembering what he said.

For the good of everyone we don't need to be together.

Those words echoed in my head.
I thought pushing him away with lies would help me not feel anything but as my eyes tear up I realize he isn't mine anymore.

"hey chanyeol where the hell were ya?" Kai says walking into room bruised and bloody. "you know those flea bags have toughened up since last time and-" he stops and looks at me. "what's wrong?" he asks walking over to me. I quickly wipe my eyes and shrug. "it's nothing. "

"it has to be bad. I haven't seen you cry since mom passed" he says watching me.

"it's nothing ok" I look at him and he holds up his hands "ok. Ok whatever you say" he then leaves me alone with my thoughts.

BAEKHYUN
After helping everyone get patched up I head up to my room.
As I look at my dirty broken reflection all I can see is his glowing cold eyes.
How could he say that? I mean I had doubt's about us, but I never to him denied my feelings.
I shower and go to bed not to get one hour of sleep due to the pain in my chest.

Around 3 in the morning I am woken up my Kyungsoo. "Baekhyun!" he whispers. When I open my eyes his large eyes are panicked.
I sit up "what?"
"your heart howl is becoming stronger"
"what?"
"your heart howl"
"what is that?" I look at him, confused.

"A heart howl is a howl that is felt not heard. It usually is felt when someone passes away but it is brought on my massive sorrow" he says searching my face for an explanation.

"I could feel it from down the hall. The others are to exhausted to notice but I'm afraid they will so what's going on?" he turns on my lamp slightly surprised at the injuries I have.
"he.. He was just pretending" I say my chest hurting again. "what?" Kyungsoos voice angry. "he never liked me" I cover my face. I was so foolish to think a werewolf and a vampire could ever try to change things. It is always going to be endless fighting. "ugh I can't get his voice out of my head!" I say putting a pillow over my head.

It is silent and I hear kyungsoo sniffle. I uncover my face to see him crying.

"what? Why are you crying?" I ask confused. "the howl... Is so heart breaking... I.. I can feel your pain... You love him" those words make me freeze.

"I.. I love him?"

CHANYEOL
"No. No! " I yelled at my father as he stood in the hallway of the hospital. "Chanyeol she's gone" he said in a calm voice. "No she can't be! I didn't even get to say goodbye! " I sobbed. I had just came home with my brothers from school.
I looked to see my brothers sitting on the floor crying. When I looked back at my father his expression was blank. He then takes his phone out. "yeah oh hey baby.. Yeah I'm at the hospital... Yeah.. Yeah.. Okay I'll see you later" then he hangs up. "are you talking to your stupid girlfriend when mom just died?!!" I yelled. "hey calm down!" he yelled back looking around at the people staring. "no! Its bad enough you cheated on mom but you couldn't wait 5 minutes to fucking talk to that homewrecker?!" I clutched my fists. He suddenly punched me in the mouth. "hey watch your damn mouth!" I spit blood.
I glared at my father and then went down the hallway to my brothers. I was only 10 at the time and I picked up sehun who was 6. My brothers and I walked into moms hospital room to see her laying there still and beautiful. A clap of thunder made us jump. Sehun started screaming for her and the rest of us couldn't bare to hear it so we left and went out side.
It was storming harder than I've ever experienced. The thunder would not let up. "even the angels are crying for her" Kai said looking up.
I stood holding sehun who was crying into my shirt and my father came outside. We turned to look at him and he glanced at us as he got into a car with a women in the drivers seat. "dad?" I called to him. The car drove off.
He didn't even care enough to stay for the funeral.
Soaking wet and freezing we didn't have anyone to take us home so we walked. Children in the rain.