Chapter 24

Jungkook and the others have been staying with us for a week now.
They have made their selves at home and they are nice to be around.
It's surprising because I would've never hung out with guys like them at my high school.

Baekhyun has had a few more form changing episodes. I've noticed when he changes, his werewolf form is sweet and his vampire form is bossy. But both forms are very childish when they appear. He always wants to play... It's quite strange.

The others, although they don't understand what's happening, they are more than happy to help me with baekhyun when he changes forms.

Everytime I think he is getting better, he changes, makes the house a playground and when he returns to himself he is sick and exhausted he has also been moody lately. I think it's the stress of not knowing what's happening.

His voice keeps echoing in my mind. They're coming.

XIUMIN
"Everyone! Everyone quiet down! I called you all here so early to have a serious discussion! " I yell from the upstairs banister.
"As you all know, there is a new problem that has been added into this fight!" I look at my family members concerned faces.
"But.. If we do this right.. He will be successfully killed" I nod to my brothers.
"And after, we will attack the others" My mom adds as she walks up by my side.
"Just because we now want him dead does not mean we forget the real issue at hand! Those vampires!" she sounds determined. The response from my family is a mix of hate and excitement.
"So... We attack soon. But everyone stay alert and ready at all times!" I say while looking down at everyone.
"Those damn blood suckers messed with the wrong family" my mom says under her breath as we walk down stairs to meet with everyone.
"So it is true." Dean says to me as I walk past.
"yes. I saw it my self" I assure him.
"it was just a matter if time I guess.. " Dean shakes his head in disbelief.

BAEKHYUN
I am woken up before the sun rises with a terrible feeling in my heart.

Chanyeol is still sleeping soundly while keeping his grip on my hand.
I sit up carefully as not to wake him.
Suddenly hear rain falling harshly on the roof and the window, then the thunder hits.
Chanyeol grip tightens and I turn to him.
His once calm expression is now a distressed scowl as he slumbers.
With each clap of thunder he gets closer to breaking my hand from the strong grip.
"ch-chan-" My quiet attempt to get my hand out of his is cut off by him pulling me to him.
He is hugging me close. Close enough for me to feel his body shaking slightly.

I move his bangs from his face and kiss his cheek, "I'm here" I whisper quietly putting my arms around him.

When I wake later in the morning the sun is shining brightly through the windows.
I happily stretch as I gaze out of the window until my stomach growls and interrupts me.
I walk down stairs, the smell of food filling my nostrils.
"Hey baek!" Jimin says as I walk past.
"Morning" I smile.
"hey baek you want some breakfast-"
Kyungsoo stops and stares at me.
"what?" I step back slightly.
"hey baek" chanyeol smiles as he walks out if the kitchen to put his arm around me.
"Do you see this?" kyungsoo looks up at him.
"what? His adorable morning hair? Yes I do" he kisses my cheek.
"no. His.. Whole appearance" kyungsoo points
Chanyeol releases m and steps in front of me.
"he looks... Different.. Don't you think?" kyungsoo eyes me head to toe.
"like he's glowing?" chanyeol scratches his head.
"I really don't know what your talking about and please move I'm starving" I walk past them.
Just as soon as I see the food the plate is empty. I feel like my hunger can't be conquered.
"hungry puppy?" lay asks as he walks in.
I give him a wide eyed nod and continue eating.
He grins at me before leaving.

CHANYEOL
"hey everyone its time to practice" kyungsoo says as he holds the basement door open.
We have been teaching the others how to fight one on one. They have also sharpened their shape shifting skills a lot.
"baek do you want to join us?" jimin asks baekhyun who is sitting by himself.
"sure.. " he sighs