Chapter 29

Being in the hospital for a week has given Chanyeol and I a lot of times to work on our parenting skills.

A blood curling siren goes off snapping us both from sleep.
Chanyeol was quicker to move and was hovering over Jaehyuns incubator with in seconds as my heart pounded.
After he got the siren to go stop he brushed Jaehyuns little cheek and walked back to our bed. "he's fine, his cord came unhooked" chanyeol deep voice calmed me as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.
I wince slightly from the still sore skin feeling the small pressure.
"I'm sorry babe" chanyeol kisses my forehead, loosens his grip around me and we try to go back to sleep.

The next morning we were again woken by loud noises.
Jaeyuns small fussy cries filled the room and I jumped up to hold him.
I swaddled the small infant and hummed quietly rocking him back and forth. Chanyeol was watching me from the bed with love in his tired dark eyes.
I pace slowly around the room wiping the tiny tears from my sons porcelain skin.

Jaeyun stares up at me, his lip quivering as my soft voice tries to calm him.
I look back to chanyeol and he is sleeping. At least someone is.

Later in the morning  the others come to visit us. 

"how's my child doing?" kyungsoo asks as he enters the room.
"your child?" I laugh.
"yes Jaeyun. How is he?"
"first, he's mine and second he's fine.. He's finally sleeping" I sigh as I glance to his incubator.

"when are you scheduled to leave?" Lay asks as he watches Jaeyuns sleeping figure.
"today?" I look at chanyeol
"yes" he nods.

"do you two have anything ready for the baby?" kyungsoo raises an eye brows judgingly at us.
"well... Not exactly.. " chanyeol rubs the back of his neck avoiding kyungsoos stare.
"do you have money for a crib?"
"I have some.. " chanyeol shrugs.
"I have some money saved.. We can go get a crib later" kyungsoo says then turns to me.
"I have to get the money from the mansion" kyungsoos expression turned serious.
"do you want me to go?" I started to get up from the bed but chanyeol plushed me back down gently.
"no. I'll go with him" chanyeols eyes watch me.

Jungkook and the others are standing silently in front of us.
"so guys how has the training been?" I ask to break the silence.
"its going great, jimin is a sore loser" taehyung teases, getting a punch in the arm from jimin in return.

Soon kyungsoo looks at chanyeol, chanyeol kisses the top of my head before grabbing kyungsoo and teleporting away.

KYUNGSOO
Chanyeol immediately teleports us to what used to be baekhyuns room.
I give him a look "you've been in here a lot haven't you?" I grin at his slightly embarrassed expression.

The room is in shambles. Everything is thrown onto the floor, clothes, paper and books are laying everywhere.
Chanyeol bends down and picks up a small piece of paper and a smile crosses his face.
"what is it?" I stand on my tiptoes trying to see what's on the paper.
"its.. Nothing" chanyeol puts the paper in his pocket.

I try to keep steps quiet as I reach the bedroom door.
The door opens with a creak and I peek my head out into the hallway.
Nothing.
Leaving chanyeol to creep through baekhyuns notes and run to my room.
I open the door quickly and as quietly as possible, pull a box from the top shelf of my closet.
I throw the top to the floor and pull out smaller box with my money in it.

When I turn around, my heart stops momentarily when I almost run into chanyeol.
He gives me a questioning look when I let out a small yelp.

I cover my mouth before looking down the hallway.
Xiumin is walking toward the bedroom and I push chanyeol behind me.
"hide hide hide!" I whisper.
He looks around with frantic eyes and shrugs his shoulders.
I push him onto the floor.
"ow what the hell?" he whispers as he rubs his elbow.
"shut up" I put my finger to my mouth before crawling under the bed.