Chapter 2

This chapter is a flashback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                My life was perfect. My family was the best, my friends were the greatest and my boyfriend was just perfect.

                His name was Scott.

                He was my childhood friend. My friends and family loves him. He was kind and sweet.

                We’ve been together for three years.

                One of the happiest days of my life was the time he confessed to me. And right now, we were together.

                Did I tell you that his sister was my brother’s ex girlfriend? Yeah. Ex girlfriend. They broke up. A reason my brother won’t tell me. Good thing he never hated Scott because of his sister.

                “Hmmmm . . . “ I said.

                “Hmmm??”

                Scott just played the guitar and everyone knows he was great at it.

                “Do you like it?”

                “Yes,” I said happily.

                He just played to me his new composition.

                “Really?” he smiled at me. “It’s not yet finished.” That smile of his really makes me want to melt.

                I nodded and laughed.

                “Why are you laughing?” he asked.

                “Nothing. I’m just happy that’s all,” I said.

                He stood up and took my hand. “Let’s walk for a while.”

                We were happy just like this. Just walking hand in hand in the park.

                “You’re going to take conservatory in music in college?” I asked him.

                “I guess,” he said. “If the school we’re going together got that course.”

                I smiled. “It will.”

                “I don’t want to leave your side.”

                “I won’t let you.”

                He laughed. “I promise that no matter what happens. I will never leave you. I will love you forever.”

                “I know.”

                “Lindsay.”

                “Hmmm?”

                “I love you.”

                I don’t know but every time he said those words to me smiled and blushed. I know he really meant it.

                “I love you more.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is another flashback.

Vote or comment. :)