Chapter 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Our school was so noisy. It was Friday and everybody was so excited about the game tomorrow. It was like High School again. Can you believe that this school was for college students? There was a banner of good luck for the soccer team. There were even their pictures posted in every corner.

                I was in my locker when someone covered my eyes.

                “I know it’s you Leo.” I said not even touching the hand.

                “It’s not.”

                My heart suddenly skipped a beat. That voice. He removed his hand and I was afraid to look back. I know it was Scott.

                “Lindsay.” He said softly.

                Please don’t say my name. Please.

                “Will you looked at me?” he said.

                I just shook my head.

                I heard him sigh. “People here would be curious.”

                Oh. Yeah. I slowly turned around but I wasn’t looking at him.

                “Please Lindsay. Will you please listen to me?”

                “No.”

                “Even though you won’t look at me, please believe me. I’m not – “he was interrupted when someone called my name.

                I saw Leo running towards me wearing his soccer uniform. “I’ve been looking for you.” He said.

                He then saw Scott. “Hey there man.”

                “Hey,” Scott replied.

                “What are you two talking about?” he asked.

                “I – uhm – “ I started.

                “I was just asking her if he knows where the office of the dean is.” Scott said. I know he was lying.

                “I forgot, you were a new student. Just go straight and then left.” Leo said to him.

                “Thank you.” Then he left.

                We looked at Scott left us. “About tonight – “ I started.

                “Don’t tell me you’re canceling it?” Leo looked at me worriedly.

                “Of course not.” I laughed.

                He sighed with relief. “I’ll pick you up at 7?” he said.

                “Sure.”

                He then left me because he still got practice. I went to my car and stayed there for a while. And I started thinking. I don’t know what I really felt about him - Scott. I thought I don’t love him anymore. But why did my heart just felt the pain again?? Why???

                Tell me! I should have gotten over it right?? It had been 3 years for God’s sake!! And what was that about? I’m not what?? What was he going to say to me??

                Damian wouldn’t be happy about this. I started my car. I’m over him. I’m over him. I’m over him. I’m over him. I’m over him. I repeated that to myself for I think 100th times.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedication for some chapters are still open.. :) Just add this story to your reading list..

Vote and Comment.. :)