Chapter 36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The day of the recital, the concert and Celine and Leo’s anniversary.

                “Happy anniversary you two!” Me, Reina, Lorelei and Amber said in unison.

                “Thank you!” Celine and Leo said at the same time. We laughed at one another.

                “So, you’re not going to watch the concert?” I asked them.

                “We’ll be going to watch the recital but after that we’ll leave,” Leo said.

                “I’m excited to see them play!” Reina said. “I wonder what Ben (Scott’s friend) plays.”

                “Interested in him?” Lorelei asked.

                “Well .. . “ Reina said thinking. “I also like the other, Simon.”

                We laughed at her.

                We went to the auditorium to watch the recital. The concert will be in the school grounds. We found empty chairs in the middle part.

                “What do you think Scott will play?” Lorelei asked me.

                “I don’t know. He never told me,” I said.

                The speaker started the program. The first one was Scott’s friend Ben. His instrument was violin. He was really good.

                I waited for Scott’s turn. I wonder what he was feeling right now. Was he nervous? Happy? Calm?

                I felt my phone vibrated and saw a text message from Scott.

                I hope you are watching. The song I’m going to play is for you.

                I smiled. “Who is it?” Leo asked me.

                He was sitting beside me. “Scott.”

                Then it was Scott’s turn. He looks so handsome in his white tuxedo. Many girls clapped their hands when Scott was introduced.

                “Your prince charming is getting more popular,” Reina whispered at me.

                “Yeah.” I whispered back at her. “But he belongs to me.”

                “Scott Anderson will be playing his original composition entitled ‘First and Last’.” The speaker announced.

                “His original?” Lorelei asked surprised.

                I was surprised too.

                Scott started playing his guitar. He wasn’t singing just playing his guitar. I closed my eyes and listened. That tune, he played me that song before. Then I remembered his text The song I’m going to play is for you. This song was for me? I smiled while listening.

                Everybody was silent. After the song everybody clapped. I’m so proud of Scott. I love his composition!

                “Wow! That was so lovely!” I heard Celine said while clapping.

                “Your Scott is so talented!” Amber said to me.

                First and Last. He was my first love but will he be my last love?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment.. :)