Chapter 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “We are going on a date!” Reina said happily.

                “What are you talking about?” Lorelei asked her. We were in the canteen taking our lunch.

                “I asked Scott to go out,” Reina said.

                “You did what?” I said shocked. I can’t believe Reina can do something like ask a guy out.

                “I said we mean all of us and his friends,” Reina explained. “After school.”

                “Ah,” Amber said sipping his carton of juice. “Where?”

                “At the mall,” Reina said. “It would be so much fun. And girls. Please let me have Scott.”

                “No way!” Amber and Lorelei complained.

                “Why?” Reina asked. “His friends are also good looking.”

                “Really? How good looking? More than Scott?” Amber asked.

                “Of course not,” Reina said.

                “Then, NO,” Amber said.

                “I need to tell Leo,” I said. I get my phone from my bag and dialed Leo’s number.

                He answered it quickly. “Lindsay,” that’s the first word he said.

                “Hey Leo,” I said. “My friends and I are going out after school. I just want to tell you.”

                “Where?” he asked.

                “At the mall,” I replied.

                “Okay. Just text me when you get home,” he said. “Take care of yourself, okay?”

                “Okay. You too,” I said and hanged up the phone.

                My friends were already talking what things we’ll be doing later. They were too excited.

                School ended and we were going to meet Scott and his friends at the parking lot. Since Lorelei was the only one without a car she came with me. Scott and his friends also got their own car.

                “I think Reina really likes Scott,” Lorelei told me. She was sitting in the passenger seat.

                I didn’t answer her back. Keeping a secret from the friends was really tough. We arrived at the mall and the first thing we did was eat at a Greek Restaurant. Weird, huh? We were not even Greeks.     

                We then went to the cinema to buy a ticket.

                “The movie will start at 5pm. We should stroll around for a while,” Reina said.

                “I haven’t actually introduced my friends to you all,” Scott suddenly said.

                And he was right, I don’t know the names of his friends. I looked at his friends and they were all smiling. There were three of them. “This is Simon, Alvin and Ben,” Scott introduced. He then introduced us. “This is Reina, Lorelei, Amber and – Lindsay.”