Chapter 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The rumors spread really quickly that Leo and I broke up. The good thing was there was no right rumor of why we really did broke up. The only people that knew the truth was of course Leo, Celine and my friends.

                “Do you want me to buy you an ice cream?” Amber asked me.

                “Guys. I said I’m alright,” I told them.

                I put out my iPhone and just played fruit ninja. Then I decided to check my Facebook.

                “Are you in Facebook?” Reina asked me.

                “Yeah, why?” I asked her.

                “Can I borrow it for a while? I’ll just check who commented on my latest profile picture,” she said giving me a breezy smile.

                I laughed. “Here.”

                “What’s your Fruit Ninja high score?” Lorelei asked me. She was too playing Fruit Ninja on her phone.

                “Only 998,” I said.

                “I’ve just beaten my last high score last night. 1,023,” she bragged.

                “Wow! You really are a ninja,” Amber said chuckling.

                “I’ll just buy a cream soda,” I told them.

                When I came back they were all looking at me. Weird.

                “Lindsay,” Reina called.

                “What’s the problem?” I asked them. They were still looking at me.

                “Why is Scott Anderson on the very bottom of your friend request?” Reina asked.

                My eyes widened. Oh my God! I forgot to accept him.

                “I – I – “

                “How long is he in there?” Amber asked.

                I gulped.

                “We – “

                “We?” Reina asked.

                “Scott is – he’s my ex-boyfriend,” I blurted out.

                “What??” They all said at the same time.

                “Why didn’t you tell us?” Lorelei demanded.

                “Yeah! You knew I like Scott!” Reina said angrily.

                So I decided to tell them all about me and Scott. Our past. After telling them –

                “Wow. It’s been three years yet he still loves you,” Lorelei said.

                “It’s really romantic,” Reina said.

                “I guess what happened to you and Leo was part of God’s plan. Maybe you and Scott were really meant for each other!” Amber said excitedly.

                “I was still in the process of moving on,” I told them.

                “Moving on! Forget Leo!” Reina said.

                “Go for Scott!” Amber said.

                “Will you please quiet down?” I hissed.

                “Do you still love him?” Lorelei asked.

                “I think so.”

                “So it means you are the girl he was talking about his Facebook statuses,” Amber said her eyes widening.

                “If you weren’t my friend I’ll pull your hair out for stealing Scott,” Reina said looking at me. “But since you are my friend, I want you to be happy.”

                “But I don’t want to be in a relationship yet,” I said. “What happened to me and Leo was really painful for me.”

                “By now, Scott must have heard the rumor,” Lorelei said.

                “I’ve never seen him since – I don’t know. It’s been quite a while,” I said.

                “Well, they are busy,” Reina said.

                “Let’s just have fun for today, okay?” I told them.

                I was serious when I told them I don’t want to be in a relationship for a while. If Scott and I got back together soon, people might think I’m using him to forget Leo. And Leo didn’t know about me and Scott. Maybe I’ll just rest my heart for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to everybody who reads my story!! :)

Vote and Comment.. :)