Chapter 38 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Hey guys! This is the last chapter.. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “This second song I still dedicate for her. I wanted to tell her how much I love her. How much she means to me – “

                He was stopped by cheering of the crowds.

                “Why aren’t you crying?” Lorelei asked me.

                “Should I?” I asked her.

                “The first song is for you and of course this second song!” Amber said.

                “It’s really romantic you know,” Lorelei said.

                “I know it’s romantic you guys. And I’m giggly inside,” I laughed.

                “Where’s Reina?” Amber asked.

                I just noticed Reina wasn’t here with us.

                “Shhh. He’s still speaking,” Lorelei stopped us from talking.

                “- I’m still here waiting for you. I want us to get back together. I’ve come back after three years. I thought it was too late for me. But I guess God is planning something.”

                Was he talking to me now?

                “I’ve come back and I still love you. I want to be the guy making you laugh. I want to be the guy you wanted to see every day. I want to be the guy who you love.”

                Was he just confessing his love again to me with all these people???

                “Will you Lindsay Collins accept and love me again?”

                Then a spotlight hit me. I looked up and saw Reina showing me a thumbs-up. She must have asked the technician to spotlight me.

                Everybody was looking at me now. I was a little nervous.

                “Say yes!!” someone shouted.

                My friends were looking at me smiling.

                Wasn’t it too soon for me to be in a relationship again? But it had been two months since Leo and I broke up. And I knew I love Scott.

                There was now a chanting. “Say Yes! Say Yes! Say Yes!”

                I laughed at the people chanting. I looked at the stage and Scott was waiting for my answer.

                He really looked so nervous right now. He was holding the microphone so tight.

                I smiled at him and nodded.

                Everybody cheered.

                The music started and the spotlight disappeared. “If she didn’t say yes I will not sing this song.” Scott laughed. “This is for you Lindsay. Forevermore. I love you.”

I may have run out of songs to sing

I may have run out of words to say

But all that I want you to know is what i feel for you: