Chapter 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Scott never broke his promise that he’ll never bother me.

                Every time we passed each other at the hallway he didn’t even greeted nor looked at me. He was acting like he doesn’t know me. Which was good, right?

                “There was a new student again,” Reina told us at lunch.

                “Really? Another handsome hunk?” Lorelei asked.

                “No. Two girls,” Reina said. “The one’s a bitchy gal and the other a very pretty girl.”

                “Hmm.. a bitchy and pretty,” Amber said.

                “Talking of the devil here comes bitchy gal,” Reina said pointing with her lips.

                We all looked and saw a girl wearing a mini skirt and fitted top. Our school doesn’t have a uniform so everybody can wear anything they like.

                “Bitchy,” I said.

                “I told yah,” Reina said. “And I don’t like her.”

                “Why?” Lorelei asked.

                “That’s why,” she said pointing again.

                We looked again and saw her walking towards Scott’s table. She sat beside Scott and leaned her body close to his.

                God! I want to pull her hair out!

                Wait! What am I saying? Am I jealous?

                “See what I mean?” Reina said putting down her juice so hard that it spilled.

                “Hey girl! Don’t worry too much. Maybe Scott doesn’t like that kind of gal,” Amber said.

                “Speaking of Scott. Have you read his status in Facebook?” Lorelei said.

                “No, why?” I asked curiously. I haven’t accepted Scott’s friend request. I forgot, okay?

                “I’ve read it. It’s like he’s broken hearted or something,” Amber said.

                Lorelei then showed me Scott’s profile page from her phone. I looked and read Scott’s status from I guess two weeks ago from now.

                Came back and yet too late.

                Is BROKEN.

                Felt hurt seeing her so happy with someone else.

                “Maybe the girl he likes was in love with someone else,” Lorelei said.

                “It’s obvious,” Reina said.

                We all looked at her. “What?” she asked.

                “Why don’t you confess to him?” Amber suggested.

                “Are you nuts?” Reina gasped.

                “Just saying,” Amber said.

                “Hmmm… I’ll try,” Reina said.

                “Are you sure?” I asked her.

                She nodded.

                I looked back at Scott and saw him giving the bitchy gal a stern look and ignoring her. I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment.. :D