Chapter 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Morning came and I looked at my cellular phone. 6:00am. I’ve got class at 8am. I read my text message and some were from my friends just greeting me good morning and one text message from Leo.

                Good morning! Can’t wait to see you today. I haven’t seen you yesterday and I’ve missed you so much. Don’t forget to eat your breakfast. And take care of yourself. I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.

                I smiled. I replied back.

                Wow! You woke up really early today. See you at school.

                I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went down to eat breakfast after.

                “Good morning!” I greeted. My parents were already there eating their breakfast. Damian, I guess was still asleep.

                After eating I said goodbye to my parents and went to my car. I looked at my watch and it was already 7:30am. My ride to school was only 30 minutes so I guess I’ll be late for a few minutes.

                I arrived at school at exactly 8:00am. But I still got to park my car and get my books in my locker. I saw Leo standing in front of the school gate. I stopped in front of him.

                “Why are you here?” I asked him.

                “Waiting for you. I saved you a space in the parking lot.”

                “Thanks.” I smiled at him.

                He ran to the parking and waved at me. I saw his car beside the space he saved. I parked beside his car.

                I went out and smiled at him.

                “So, let’s go?”

                “Let’s.”

                We went to my locker to get my books. “So . . .” he started.

                “So . . .?”

                “Do you have anything planned for this coming Friday evening?” he asked.

                “Nothing,” I said getting out my book.

                “Do you want to go out with me?” Even though this was not our first date he was still nervous. It’s cute.

                “Sure.” I smiled at him.

                “Let me hold that for you.” He said getting my books. “Sorry for being busy these past few days.”

                “Don’t worry about it. I understand.” Leo was member of our school soccer team. “So, when’s the first game against Osho?”

                “This coming Saturday.”

                “This Saturday? And yet you asked me to go out this Friday? Shouldn’t you be busy?”

                “I want to be with you before the game.”

                “Nervous?” I chuckled.