Chapter 31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                The trip was only three days. This was our second day and we all were excited to hike in the mountain.

                The hike was set at 3pm and it was only 12pm. Lunch time!

                The house cook prepared a delicious meal. We were all so full after eating so we went back to our bedroom to rest.

                “My stomach is so heavy!” Reina complained.

                “Why did they cook that kind of food???” Lorelei said. “I can’t stop eating.”

                I laughed at her. I lay at my bed and looked outside. The clouds getting a little dark. I just wish it wouldn’t rain.

                “Don’t worry. It’s not going to rain,” Amber said looking outside too.

                “I just wish.”

                At 3pm we all went down. The Professor assigned to us started telling something. The do’s and don’ts.

                So the hike started. It was so fun! Even though we slipped and sometimes tripped we just laughed.

                “Don’t hurt yourself too much,” I heard someone said at my ear.

                I look back and saw Scott smiling at me. “Let me help you,” Scott said when there was a part where we need to jump to the other side.

                He jumped in the other side and offered me his hand. I took it and I jumped.

                “Thanks,” I told him.

                I saw Angelica looking at us. She stomped her foot and started walking again. But then she tripped – not accidentally of course.

                She looked at us but someone else offered to help her. Scott and I just passed at her. I heard her curse.

                I looked back at her and she was now glaring at me.

                I didn’t pay her any attention. I told Scott that I’ll be going with my friends. “Don’t you want to be with me?”     

                I looked at him. “I want to. But people might – “

                “I understand,” he said smiling at me. He went to his friends and I searched for my friends.

                I didn’t see my friends so I just walked with another group of people. Where were they?? When I guess we would be going back I stopped for a while and let people passed me. But I didn’t see them. Where were they??

                So I just walked alone but someone pushed me. I fell in the ground. And I think I sprained my ankle.

                I looked up but I only saw now was a head. A head with long black hair. Angelica. Was she trying to kill me???

                I tried to stand up but my ankle really hurts. I saw a stick and it helped me to stand up. I walked slowly. Good thing I remember the way back. But my sprained ankle was slowing me down.

                I sat for a while in a rock. Sigh. I know they might have reached the house for now. My friends would notice I was gone. They would be searching for me.

                I felt a drop of water in my face. Uh-oh. It started raining. I stood up again and started walking fast. Not that fast but fast.

                I was so wet so I stopped for a while and searched for a place to stay.

                I saw a small cave not far from where I’m standing. I reached it and curled myself in. It was hard since my ankle really hurts. I was so cold! Haven’t they noticed I’m missing?

                I heard a thunder and I immediately covered my ears. My heart pounding so hard. Please! Someone help me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment!! :D