Chapter 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Two weeks had passed and the rumors died down. I’ve never seen Scott. Wow! They were really busy for their upcoming mini concert.

                My friend and I were all looking at the clock at our room. 5 minutes more! We were all waiting for this subject to be finished. It was so boring.

                Cring!! Cring!!

                The bell rang and our professor said goodbye to us.

                Lunch! We were all so hungry!

                “I wish there’s spaghetti today!” Lorelei said.

                “I want spaghetti too!” I said.

                “I wish there’s carrot cake!” Reina said.

                We looked at Amber waiting for her to say something. “I want spaghetti and carrot cake!” she exclaimed.

                We laughed and we went to the canteen. The canteen was quite full but there were still empty tables.

                We ordered our food. I was the first one to order so I was the one searching for a table. I saw one so I immediately went to it.

                But then somebody tripped me. Good thing Reina was at my back so she pulled me so I wouldn’t fall down completely.

                “Oh! I’m sorry.” That voice!

                I looked and saw Angelica smiling at me. My tray fell in my hand so my lunch was at the floor.

                “What’s your problem?” I asked her angrily.       

                “Me? I didn’t do anything to you.” She smirked.

                She was alone in the table.

                “Hey!” Reina said coming closer to Angelica.

                People now were looking at us. I saw Amber and Lorelei coming closer to us.

                “I saw you tripped her!” Reina said angrily.

                “Oh? Really? Got any proof?” she laughed.

                Reina was really angry that she might explode any minute.

                “Reina,” I said. “She just needs some attention.”

                But then Angelica spilled her juice at my clothes. “Oh my! It spilled in your ugly top.”

                “You bitch!” Amber said aloud then she put her spaghetti in Angelica’s head. “You deserved that!”

                “You !!” Angelica now stood up.

                “That’s why you don’t have any friends!” Lorelei said now holding her own spaghetti.

                I heard some shouting.

                We were going to be in big trouble. But I’m glad my friends were here.