Chapter 16

This is Scott's first P.O.V.. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott’s P.O.V

                The day of the dinner in Lindsay’s house. I was really afraid this kind of thing might happen.

                “Mom, I’m going out for a while,” I said.

                “Where are you going? Aren’t you going to the dinner?” my mom asked.

                “I am,” I said.

                “Okay. Just hurry wherever you are going,” my mom said. She was already busy preparing for the food we would bring there.

                “Mom,” I said.

                “What is it?” she asked me.

                “Please don’t say anything about me and Lindsay there,” I told her.

                “Why?” she asked again.

                “Just promise me,” I said.

                “There’s nothing wrong if we talked about the two of you. You’ve been lovers before right? And you just broke apart because we are leaving.”

                Yeah. I told her we broke apart because we are leaving. I can’t tell her the truth. Should I tell her, ‘Mom, we broke apart because she saw me kissing another girl’? My mom would be hysterical.

                I know I shouldn’t have lied. But I was really hurt that time.

                If Lindsay just listened to me before. If she just listened to my explanation. I really don’t know the girl. She just came to the room; I thought she was my classmate’s friend or something. So I didn’t pay her any attention. But when she said my name that was what surprised me. She came closer to me then she kissed me.

                My only mistake was I kissed her back. Yeah. I’m sorry but I guess I kissed her back. I shouldn’t have. That was what Lindsay saw. I know I couldn’t blame her when she got really angry at me. She shouldn’t have left to see what I did to that girl. I know it was bad of me but I pushed her that she tumbled down. I was angry at her and at myself that time.

                I really love her. I still love her until now. I’ve waited for three years. I’ve never seen another girl. Never dated anybody for three years. I wanted to be loyal to her. Even though we’re apart. I wanted to show her how I loved her. But I know she wouldn’t know.

                “Okay then,” my mom said. She must have seen the look on my face. “If that’s what you want.”

                “She already got a boyfriend,” I told her.

                “Really?” my mom said looking at me. “Do you still love her?”

                “I do,” I said. “But – it’s too late.”

                “I couldn’t blame her dear. It’s been three years.”

                “I know.”

                “But you’re so loyal to her. I’ve never seen you dated anybody.”

                I just smiled.

                “I thought you are going somewhere?” she said.

                I said goodbye to her and went outside. I just need to cool down for a while. I just drove my car without any plans where to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment. :)