Chapter 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Scott was looking at us. His eyes were surprised that Leo was here.

                “Wow! Is that you Scott?” my mom said standing up and giving Scott a hug. “You’ve grown and I knew you would be so good looking.”

                “Thank you,” Scott said giving my mom a smile.

                “Come. Sit here,” my mom said leading him to a chair beside Damian. So it means we were opposite each other.

                Leo was still giving him a glare.

                I held his hand but he pulled away.

                Sigh.

                “Lindsay. Why didn’t you tell me you and Scott is studying in the same school?” my mom asked me.

                This was what I’m really afraid of.

                But instead of me answering her, Scott answered, “We were all busy. We haven’t seen each other that much.”

                “But still you should have told me you’ve seen him,” my mom said.

                “That’s alright Katherine (my mom), after all, they’ve – “

                “Mom!” we all looked at Scott. And he was giving her mom a stern.

                “Oh. Alright,” her mom said.

                Phew! That was close!

                I looked at Scott and he was looking at me. I think we’ve been staring for about a minute when I felt Leo’s hand held mine.

                I looked at him and he smiled at me.

                I knew he was hurt that I didn’t tell him. The dinner ended and my parents asked us to leave the dining room so they could all chit chat for a while. We teenagers went to the living room.

                “I’ll be leaving then,” Scott said.

                “Why don’t you stay for a while?” Damian said.

                I looked at Damian.

                “Let’s play for while,” Damian said.

                “Let’s play Just Dance!” Elizabeth suggested.

                Leo was his normal self again. “That’s fun!!”

                “Okay,” I heard Scott said. I looked at him and he was looking at me. I looked away and my heart was pounding so hard.

                Elizabeth danced first. She danced Fireworks by Katy Perry. Then she and Damian danced Mambo Number 5. It was really fun.

                “Here your turn,” Damian said giving me the Wii remote.

                “Here,” Elizabeth said to Leo.

                The song was in random so we didn’t know which song would be next.

                “Barbie Girl?” Leo laughed.