Chapter 2

The sun was shining. The birds were singing. It was a beautiful day because it's Friday.

Ji-eun was sitting on her bed, covered in her blanket, still watching BTS in her laptop. Yes. She was awake all night. She did not sleep nor keep her eyes away from the screen. Her eyes had dark circles yet she still looks beautiful as ever. She was scrolling her facebook account until her eyes landed on a rumor that there will be another music video to be released.

"'Save Me'. Goodness! BigHit might drop the MV anytime."

She gasped and giggled after. She was so excited to see the next MV. She was excited to see Taehyung. Her internal organs were screaming and squealing, moving to the beat of her heart just by thinking of Taehyung.

Until her fantasies were disturbed when her alarm clock rang.

"Geez! I'm already awake!"

She stood up and turned it off. She suddenly realized that she has classes today. She was absorbed in her thoughts about the next MV that she almost forgot education.

"Goodness gracious! I have school today!"

She immediately took her towel and dashed inside the bathroom.
After a good 20-minute bath, she went out and dressed herself in her school uniform. She went down and into the kitchen to make a peanut butter sandwich. She happily ate her food while taking a box of milk inside the fridge.

Ji-eun went out and started walking while drinking her milk. She feels so fresh even though she did not have any sleep.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Bird!"

She greeted the birds chirping in the branch of a tree. She smiled and continued walking until she saw a dog who's very famished just by the looks of it.

Ji-eun went near the dog and patted its back. Though the dog was unclean, she did not hesitate to touch it.

"Hello Ms. Dog. Hungry aren't you? Here. I have some sandwich in my backpack."

She took a sandwich in her bag and fed the poor dog while caressing its back. She looked at her wristwatch and her eyes rounded.

"I'm late."

She stood up and patted the dog one last time.

"Enjoy your meal Ms. Dog. I'm going now."

Ji-eun started running. The dog stopped eating and looked at her back view.

"Thank you for your kindness, Ji-eun."

The dog spoke in a female voice. She smiled and transformed into a beautiful fairy.

Ji-eun ran through the corridors until she finally came inside the classroom. Thankfully, the teacher isn't there yet. She sighed and walked towards to her seat.

"Good morning Taehyung!"

Mia greeted her. Ji-eun chuckled.

"Good morning to you too Jungkook!"

Ji-eun retorted, making both lightly chuckle.

"Good morning class!"

Ji-eun was about to tackle the soon-to-arrive MV when the teacher suddenly busted in. She sighed in dismay and leaned her head on top of her palm.

[FAST FORWARD]

It was already 5pm and it's time to go home. Ji-eun packed her bag and went out of school. She decided to go to the bubble tea shop alone.