Chapter 24

They went down the van, fans were crowding the airport, screaming and yelping while securities were trying their best to guard BTS, Ji-eun and the dog while they're on their way inside.

Just in time for the flight, they headed inside the airplane and took their seats at the Business Class. The CEO of the company paid for the fees of the dog to be seated with the boys and Ji-eun because of Taehyung's persuasion, in some cases, we call it BEGGING while POUTING CUTELY.

"Waaa~"

Ji-eun reacted while she sat down and looked out the window in amazement. Taehyung who was beside her, glanced at her and smiled secretly before closing his eyes to take a nap.

At their back was Jimin who has earphones on and eyes closed, beside him was Jungkook who was busy playing a game on his phone. Seated at their right was Jin who was reading a pocket book and beside him was Namjoon who kept on yawning. In front of them was Suga, who, as expected, was sleeping and J-hope who was also listening to music in his earphones. The dog was lying down the floor under Taehyung and Ji-eun's feet.

Around 7 hours of flight, the plane finally landed in Malaysia. The boys covered their faces with masks and so did Ji-eun. She's now known worldwide for being Taehyung's cousin.

"Touchdown Malaysia!"

J-hope said when they took a step on the concrete floor of Malaysia, his fist raised in excitement. They all placed down their baggages to discuss where they're headed.

"Namjoon, where are we headed?"

Jin asked. Namjoon nodded and took out the itinerary then read it.

"Kota Kinabalu."

He answered.

"Kota kota what?"

Jimin asked in confusion. He heard someone chuckle and looked at the person.

"It's Kota Kinabalu, Jimin."

Ji-eun tapped Jimin's arm lightly. Jimin looked at Ji-eun's little fingers holding him for only 3 seconds while everything turned slow motion. Even Ji-eun's laugh is music to his ears. 

"Jimin, are you okay?"

Ji-eun asked worriedly. She took a step forward and cupped Jimin's cheeks.

"Why are your ears red? Are you okay?"

She asked. She couldn't see how red his cheeks were. She only saw the redness of his ears. 

Oh Ji-eun....

Jimin was about to say something not until Ji-eun was pulled by a strong arm.

"He's fine. He just needs to be splashed by water."

Yoongi monotonously stated. Ji-eun mouthed an 'oh' and nodded while Jimin muttered something under his breath.

"Now, where's our ride?"

Yoongi looked at Namjoon but he shrugged.

"All I know is that there won't be any staffs with us or someone to look after us. It's just us and Kota Kinabalu."

He explained.

"That's cool then."

Jungkook said, still eyeing his phone, busy playing his game.

"Soooo, what now?"

Taehyung asked while he's crouched down and petting the dog.

"Public bus?"