Chapter 31

Today is their last day in Kota Kinabalu. The boys were all wearing white t-shirts and jeans, together with Ji-eun who's wearing a dress and Chimchim the dog on a leash. They all went somewhere. The weather was fabulous and sunny. 

Namjoon, Taehyung and Ji-eun were sitting comfortably inside a golf cart while Chimchim was sitting on the grass. Taehyung's arms were crossed and his eyes were closed. Namjoon was wearing sunglasses and has earphones on while Ji-eun was feeling the breeze. 

"It's healing time."

Namjoon said. Ji-eun and Taehyung both hummed in agreement.

"A true retreat."

Taehyung spoke. Namjoon started strumming his invisible guitar while listening to a song.

"That's true."

Ji-eun said and looked at Taehyung who's eyes were still closed. After a few seconds, Taehyung spoke.

"A masterpiece right?"

He started. Ji-eun got a bit startled and averted her gaze.

"H-Huh?"

She stammered. Taehyung smirked and opened his eyes. He looked at her.

"You can continue staring."

He said. Namjoon was now air drumming, it was obvious that he's into the song. Taehyung heard Ji-eun scoff but a smile was tugged in her face. 

"I wasn't staring. I was just wondering......"

Ji-eun looked at Taehyung and a sly smile visible on her face.

"Wondering what?"

Taehyung uncrossed his arms and inched his face close to her with a smile, ignoring the fact that Namjoon's beside him, whose eyes were tightly shut while air drumming. Ji-eun's face flushed so she averted her eyes once again.

"W-Wondering why.........I was wondering why you're ugly."

She spoke. Taehyung's face turned serious. He sat properly and crossed his arms again. Ji-eun puffed her cheeks and fanned her face when she heard Taehyung scoff.

"Yeah and THIS ugliness, makes you blush. Am I right?"

He said, pointing at his face. Ji-eun rolled her eyes and stood up.

"I'm going for a walk. It's so hot here. Take care of Chimchim."

She began running and Taehyung chuckled while looking at her back figure. Namjoon was now playing an invisible piano. Taehyung gave him a look and shook his head before closing his eyes again with a smile on his face.

Other members not far away were also relaxing inside the golf cart. Jin and Suga were taking a nap while Jungkook was staring nowhere. He was still trying to absorb everything that happened last night but after a minute he shook his head and exhaled deeply.

"Ah, this is paradise. I love it."

He said, leaning on the soft foam behind him.

Jimin and J-hope were enjoying their vacation by creating memories. They were standing by a lake, taking a video of themselves on the go pro.

"This is so nice!"

J-hope yelled.

"I agree!"

Jimin spoke. They did a 360 degrees spin so they could capture the beautiful lake. After a few minutes, Jimin saw Ji-eun walking alone. He nudged J-hope and pointed at her.