Chapter 30

Ji-eun held Jungkook's hand and he pulled her up. Taehyung withdrew  his hand and nodded. He looked down and faced the other way. Ji-eun bit her lower lip. She didn't know why she suddenly wanted to avoid Taehyung at the moment. She became awkward in front of him. Jungkook was looking down at Ji-eun with a tinge of jealousy.

The next extreme sport to enjoy is parasailing. Jin and Suga were the first ones to rode it. They were up in the air, enjoying the cool breeze. They were waving at the guys who were on the boat. The guys were happily waving back. Jungkook went beside Ji-eun after asking Jin for the go pro.

"You okay?"

Jungkook nudged Ji-eun who was suddenly silent.

"Huh? I mean yes."

She answered but Jungkook sensed that there was something bothering her.

"Who wants to be next?"

The ahjussi managing the boat, asked. 

"Do you want to sit with me?"

Jungkook asked Ji-eun and waited for her reply.

"Sure."

She answered. Jungkook raised his hand to get the ahjussi's attention. 

"Ji-eun and I are going next."

By the mention of Ji-eun's name, Taehyung sighed. He was about to ask Ji-eun but Jungkook beat him to it.

Jungkook gestured for Ji-eun to sit and held her hand so she could safely sit. After that, he sat down beside her. They glanced at each other and enthusiastically smiled.

"You ready?"

Jungkook asked with a smile. She gazed at Taehyung who wasn't looking at their direction and looked back at Jungkook and nodded with a slight smile.

The helmsman or the ahjussi managing the parasail, pulled the rope so Jungkook and Ji-eun could both go up. Jungkook raised the go pro to capture both of them in the video. 

"The rope is getting higher."

Jungkook stated when the helmsman was pulling. 

"Waaa~ It's so beautiful!"

Ji-eun looked at the landscape of the sea and stared in amazement. Jungkook, who was staring at her with a warm smile was captured in the go pro.

"Yeah....so beautiful."

He whispered to her and she nodded, apparently Jungkook wasn't talking about the view. He was describing her. Ji-eun looked down at the boys and saw them waving. She laughed and looked at Taehyung who was looking at her with a wide smile. Taehyung doesn't know why but he feels happy when she's happy. Jungkook looked at Ji-eun who's cheeks were turning red so he followed to where her eyes where on, and it was his hyung. His smile faltered.

Ji-eun glanced at Jungkook with a grin.

"The weather's so nice!"

She closed her eyes to feel the cool breeze and Jungkook stared at her features. He felt like he wanted to just kiss her but he refrained from doing so, so he just continued staring like her presence is the most important thing in the world for him.

I like you, Ji-eun.

He said in his thoughts, wishing that one day he'll have the courage to say it out loud.

After 15 minutes of wondering in the air, the helmsman pulled the rope down so both of them could get off. They arrived safely and went down.

"That's it."